Hotel Concortel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Restaurant
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Restaurant
All reviewsitalian restaurant next doorquiet streetwithin walking distanceplace de la concordecontinental breakfaststandard roomcroissantsideal locationheart of parisopera garniershort walkchamps elyseescharming hotelsmall elevatorthe hotel staffclean roomsvisiting paris
Reviewed April 22, 2013

We stayed in Concortel 4 nights as part of Marathon the Paris 2013.
The hotel location is excellent – few minutes from Avenue des Champs-Élysées and Jardin des Tuilerie. Also very close to Madeleine metro station.
It was a single room that which is convenient for one person and it was very clean. Internet connection is good and free of charge.
We had only one breakfast on the Marathon day. It was a good continental breakfast. In addition to owner cooked special energy cake for us.
During all our stay the owner Eric and his staff gave us very high level of service – very open to requests and questions.
Example – I lost my Marathon shirt in the room. I wrote an email to the hotel. Eric asked the housekeeper and as the found it, he sent it to my home free of charge..
It is a well located small and friendly hotel. I would warmly recommend this hotel to any kind of stay in Paris!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed March 17, 2013

A small hotel in a quiet street in the Opera/Gare St Lazare area of Paris. The location of the hotel is enhanced by the staff who are very friendly and helpful and for whom nothing is too much trouble. Housekeeping was excellent and unintrousive. The hotel is very close to, or near public transport links, to all the sights of Paris, many of which were within 30 mins walking distance if wished to avoid the Metro and its interesting odours. We stayed for six nights and our room was excellent, complete with a sitting room and an excellent bathroom, including a walk-in shower, where although there is a soap dispenser, a shelf for soap, shampoo or conditioner would be helpful. The hotel is close to Printemps, Galleries Lafayette and opther chic boutiques for those wanting retail thearpy. The area abound with cafes and you should not have a problem finding somewhere to eat. A wonderful hotel which we will recommend to all our friends, and use again should we ever visit Paris again.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank David R
Reviewed February 15, 2013

I just stayed for the fourth time at the Hotel Concortel. The first three stays were for business and this time was with my wife and a friend. The room was outstanding and spacious even with three adults there was plenty of room. The walk in closet was very much appreciated! The bathroom was great with a large deep tub and a separate walk in shower.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank J H
Reviewed January 5, 2013

The hotel is very well situated in the middle of the 8th Arrondissement, within a walking distance of Opera, Place de Madeleine, Arc de Triomphe, Louvre, etc. The street is very quiet, so while you are in the hearth of Paris, there is as minimal outside noise as can be achieved given the location.

Personnel of the hotel provided excellent service (in very good English), offering help all the time, answering our questions and being very welcoming in general.

The rooms (we occupied a double and a good-sized single) were VERY spacious for central Paris.

Concortel is not cheap, but for a longer than a weekend stay, the room size makes all the difference.

The small downsides are the decor that was somewhat dated in both rooms, and the lack of sound isolation in-between the rooms and floors.

We chose not to take the hotel breakfast as there are plenty of cafes around the hotel.

Room Tip: Check if you are getting more recently renovated rooms or older ones
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank armaninl
Reviewed December 14, 2012

I stayed in the Hotel Concortel, Paris, in October 2012.
The location of the hotel is perfect, within walking distance to the Opera Garnier, Galleries Lafayette, Printemps, La Madeleine, rue Rivoli. The neighborhood is quiet and safe.
It is a small hotel with a small lift, and rooms of various sizes. Mine was not very big but comfortable for one person.
The hotel is spotlessly clean and the rooms have mini-bar, LCD TV, electric kettle, glasses, extra pillow and sheets. They provide free and effective wake-up calls, the safe deposit box is located next to the front desk.
The multilingual staff of the Hotel Concortel are competent, polite , efficient and always willing to help their guests. They provide excellent service in a very friendly manner. Their courteous attitude makes you feel comfortable even before you actually arrive to the hotel. Upon my request they booked taxi for me, and via email provided the reservation # and necessary instructions, so I had no trouble to locate it upon my arrival to the Charles de Gaulle airport.
Paris is a magnificent city, and everyone is always happy to visit it, but my staying in the Hotel Concortel made my visit even more enjoyable. I won’t hesitate to stay at the Hotel Concortel again, and I will definitely recommend the Hotel to my friends and colleagues from the United Nations..
New York.