All reviews place to stay stayed for nights aparthotel supermarket cons
Reviewed December 10, 2017 via mobile

We spent 5 nights here. We had 3 apartments. First impressions was dull, dark and cold. The room didn’t look much like the pictures on their website.
First thing I always check first when I’m in a hotel: look for the fire scale route map, but there wasn’t any in the room. The only one I saw was on the ground floor next to the lifts, but none in your room.
The bedroom was small, with space for the bed and that’s it. The mattress wasn’t for me, far too soft, really soft, I’m not a heavy person but this mattress sunk completely under my weight.
The bathroom and the toilet....oh dear, moist and mould stains all over the place, smelly pipes, no heating at all in this 2 rooms....well, you can’t really call them rooms as they were so tiny. In the bathroom there was a heated towel-rack that didn’t work. There wasn’t enough towels, not even one per person, we had to go down to reception and ask for more. There was 2 tiny toilet rolls for 3 people for 5 days
The apartment looked clean when we arrived, not sparkling clean, just acceptably clean. Until I went to the bedroom, looked under the bed and there was a big pile of toilet roll paper from the previous customers ( see picture). I was surprised the maid missed it as part of the mess could be seen from one side of the bed
We didn’t have breakfast in the hotel, but there is plenty of nice cafes in the area and for lunch or dinner the hippopotamus just next door is amazing.
The reception staff was nice and friendly.

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Xabierferm
Reviewed October 22, 2017

We are in business trip with my daughter n son inlaw, thats why we brought our Apple Mac Pro to work. One afternn we just went out for lunch n left the computer on the table charging. We double lock the room n hang "Do not disturb" but after we back to room, computer/power bank/ hat was missing, SHOCK!..new hand carry Aluminum bag lock was damaged could not use..
Reported Paris Police n Htl Manager was trying her best to claim frm Insurance (appreciated).we will see what is the Hotel can do for us about our lost items..RAB.still Shock!

Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
6  Thank 527rabiatuladawiyaha
Reviewed September 14, 2017

A place to stay at a reasonable price. Not very far from Monmarte. Well connected with Metro. Staff was welcoming and helpful. Breakfast was basic but at that cost it's good enough an offering. Nice rooms. I was upgraded being a gold member of Accor.

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Reviewed August 25, 2017 via mobile

We had mixed feelings about this hotel. First and foremost, the staff is very helpful and friendly. This came in handy when we had to move to another room because of a defective sofabed. The 1st night we had to put the mattress on the floor. The staff helped us promptly and decisivly for the following nights.

The rooms are reasonably clean. The normal and superficial cleaning is decent but there is mould along the walls and in bathrooms. Also there is some plaster falling off and other building issues.

Beware that there are extra charges for cleaning and extra towels. Bathrooms are very small and there is no airconditioning. We had to keep our windows open as much as possible, which gave us other problems. If your room is on the quiet back side, beware of mosquitos around late summer. If your room is on the busy front side of the hotel, there is a lot of noise coming from the street.

If you come by car, there is a large public parking garage within a few minutes walk. Find 'Indigo' near the Paris Cite des Sciences in your navigation system. Daily rate (summer 2017) is 25 euros max. The subway/metro is pretty close. It takes about half hour to Louvre and an hour to Eiffel tower.

Wifi is free throughout the hotel but the quality/speed is not consistant. The breakfast is cheap at 8.40 euros but also very very very limited.

It's definitely not the staff's fault but we would not choose this place again.

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Traveled with family
ADAGIO V, Directeur général at Adagio Access Paris La Villette, responded to this reviewResponded September 1, 2017

Dear Sir,

Thank you for taking the time to give your opinion about your stay. It allows us to identify what we can improve.

We apologize for the inconveniences you experienced but I’m glad to hear that my team was helpful. Customer satisfaction is our priority.
Indeed, the cleaning may or may not be included depending on the length of your stay. This is the concept of Adagio aparthotel.
As is the case with many hotels in Paris, we are not equipped with air conditioning. Please note that fans are available at the reception desk whenever required.
A general renovation is planned by our group, but I can’t give a precise date yet.

I’m happy that you appreciated the convenient location near the center of Paris.

I hope to welcome you again soon with the goal of increasing your satisfaction.

Best regards,

Claire L.
Director

Reviewed August 23, 2017

Lovely stay in this bijou but adequate aparthotel for 2 adults and 2 children. It was clean, with helpful reception staff, handy location - enjoyed being near the park and the canal. Easy journey into the centre and easy to visit Basilica of St Denis. Only downside was children did not eat much breakfast, so better to go to caff. Also went to La Plage restaurant/bar (along canal) which has good food.

Date of stay: August 2017