Hotel Bresil Opera
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Good 3.5/5
  • Breakfast included
Great 4.5/5
Hotel Adele & Jules(Paris)
Great 4.5/5
  • Room Service
Good 3.5/5
  • Room Service
Average 3/5
All reviewsgrands boulevardsmetro stationquiet at nightother guestshotel is locatedexcellent locationmin walkcafesmontmartreeuros
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 18, 2013

The room has all you need from a hotel in Paris, a bed! It is clean and comfortable, has a private bathroom (which not all hotels in Paris do) and is in a great location.
We stayed for a long weekend in September 2013. The breakfast was basic but by having it at the hotel we were out by 9AM exploring.
There is a metro, Grands Boulevards, situated just a couple of minutes walk away. There are so many cafes, bistros, bars etc in the area that you will have no trouble finding one.
Only negative I could say was that some renovations were taking place on the 4th floor. They started work at 8:30AM, but by this point we were already downstairs having breakfast. They were finished before we got back to the hotel early evening.
Reception were polite and spoke very good English.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank ChrisPrestonian
Reviewed August 12, 2013

The hotel is not luxurious, but it's confortable and well located; full of bars and restaurants nearby. There's a typical Parisian bristrot just in front, where I usually had my breakfast. Metro station is also nearby. Clean and safe, a good choice if you are not too picky.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Dannydanny2
Reviewed July 21, 2013

Terrible hotel, stay away from this hotel. It is very dirty and in poor shape. The ceilings are so low that you're head can barely touch the ceiling. There is no A/C in the hotel and the only source of air is through one fan that is suppose to cool a quad room (2 rooms). Carpet and walls are completely outdated and the entire room is not worth the money.

Room Tip: Stay away from hotel in general
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank Mdoanvu
CampoliC, Propriétaire at Hotel Bresil Opera, responded to this reviewResponded December 26, 2013

Dear Madam,

We thank you for your review.
We understand your unsatisfaction, but be informed that the hotel direction has changed, and Bresil Opera has been recently totally renovated.
Now, all the hotel is air-conditionned, and propose a high level of service.
We hope we could have the chance to welcome you in the future in our hotel, and show you all the renovation done.

We wish you a happy new year,

Yours Sincerely,

La Direction.

Reviewed July 18, 2013

The small hotel located near 2 metro stations, there are bars and coffee shops around. we paid 120 euro per night, stayed 6 night. I would give this hotel 2 stars... the towels were very thin and old, our toilet water run whole day and night. Who is sensible to noise, the locations of this hotel wont be good for him because of the bars. We ate outside, didn't take the hotel breakfast, a little bit expensive for us.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 9, 2013 via mobile

I made a reservation in this hotel through booking.com and first night amount was deducted from my account straight away.
Due to some unavoidable circumstaces I had to cancel the reservation and was told that my money will be refunded straight away. I saw the policy stating please give 10 days for money to come to your bank account. So I thought of waiting. After 12 days already passed I thought of contacting the hotel to ask about my refund the reply I got was please provide the proof to booking.com with ur bank statment that hotel have charged the money. I followed up again and again for my money and was finally told after 18days of my cancellation that the money was never refunded and they will process it now. Its around 20 days now and I havnt recieved my money. Dont know where it is. I wanted to try ur hotel very eagerly in my next trip but frankly dont think after this kind of service I would acctually try it. Never mind , I hope I recieve my money soon. But for the guests booking with this hotel watch out for the first night amont which is deducted from ur account . I dont know where mine is.
abhishek verma