All reviewssacre coeura family run hotelrestaurants and barsthe hotel staffmetroliftmoulin
Reviewed January 17, 2016

staff are very friendly and spoke english fluently which made it easier to get around paris as they would provide good information on how to get to attraction and recommended attraction to us. rooms are cleaned daily, the area the hotel is situated is very beautiful and worth every penny. the lift was quite small but that is the usual trend in paris.i would definitely go again

Room Tip: room with the view of the eiffel tower was good enough for a selfie
  • Stayed: December 2015, traveled with family
5  Thank Arvin C
Reviewed December 19, 2015 via mobile

It's nice, clean hotel with really friendly staff. Well situated , close to tube, ships, restaurants . Breakfast was good, I was there with my boyfriend , we had two separate bed and when we asked to change room for us they ask us to pay around €210 which was ridiculously over priced

Stayed: December 2015, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 5, 2015 via mobile

First, the location is absolutely brilliant. Very close to the underground system and some terrific local venues.

The staff are helpful and friendly.

You choose on the price.

The lift to all floors is tiny - two people and its full! If you're on the 6th floor it's still better than walking.

The rooms are small but comfortable. No tea or coffee making facilities in the room. In our room, 60, the toilet was so packed into the bathroom that it was difficult to use with comfort. I paid extra for the view of the Eiful tower and what a waste of money that was except it meant we were high enough to avoid the worst excess of bass coming from a nearby event which finished at 11pm anyway. The towels were that well worn that one of mine tore whilst I was drying myself. We didn't take breakfast as there are so many good cafes around. Soaps etc are basic.

Overall, enjoyable and in my opinion good value for money. The hotel needs a bit of tlc in some corners but otherwise comfortable and practical. Don't expect the Hilton.

Stayed: December 2015, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Chris S
Reviewed October 31, 2015 via mobile

Firstly, this is a two-star hotel, so you can't be expecting anything exceptional. Our room was very clean, and cleaned daily. We received fresh towels every day.
The lift is the smallest I've ever been in - frankly hilariously small!! Two people plus luggage is a struggle, but that's not much of a problem. The reception staff were extremely helpful in booking yours and providing information to us. The location is brilliant - very close to the metro, a major train station for the airport (CDG) and walking distance from all of Montmartre with easy access down into the main areas of Paris - all for a good price.
Breakfast is very basic, and a little more variety (cereals or continental) would have been nice, but we would definitely stay here again without hesitation.

Stayed: November 2015, traveled as a couple
1  Thank SmashedIt
Reviewed October 1, 2015 via mobile

I visited Paris for the first time with my girlfriend and stayed here. The place is clean, cozy and beautiful. It has two metro stations nearby which is really convenient. We arrived early morning and the official check-in is at one pm but the manager was kind enough to give us a room in morning itself as we were really tired from the journey. The reception was really warm and the manager is really friendly. The room in itself was clean and comfortable. Overall I had a really good time staying at Hotel Andre gill. Will definitely give a thumbs up for being how they have stated to be on the website.

Stayed: September 2015, traveled as a couple