$163
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of $235/night.

$130
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $149/night.

$334
$161
$144
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $175/night.

$394
$342
Westin.com
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of $501/night.

$329
$289
$219
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of $292/night.

Hotel Eiffel Seine(Paris)
$164
  • Bar/Lounge
$226
$171
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $192/night.

$1,269
  • Pool
All reviewssacre coeurmoulin rougea family run hotelrestaurants and barsthe hotel staffmetrolift
Reviewed June 22, 2012

the first hotel my friend and i booked was infested with bed bugs which we discovered shortly after checking in. so left with no hotel and still on a budget we were stressed to say the least! we decided to walk around looking for a cafe with internet and just happened to pass by the hotel on a quaint alley. a hotel employee named marceal was absolutely amazing. after we told him about the situation from the last place he took us right up to a room and let us examine the bed and bedding. the room was adorable and overlooked the alley with a cute balcony. the bathroom was quite large and the room was very very clean. the owners were both sweet and charming and they did everything in their power to ensure we had a great stay including giving my friend a pack of cigarettes when the stores around us had closed. as far as location it can't be beat! much less touristy than other spots and filled with amazing restaurants/cafes/bars.
we DEF be where i stay for every paris trip!!!

Room Tip: room 46!!!
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Mariha H
Reviewed June 13, 2012

So we accidentally booked the wrong night and didn't have anywhere to stay for the one night. The staff were not very helpful except for one staff member marceal. The owners son insulted me by telling me that my country was ugly and then after asking if i was with someone I said yes with a boy he proceeded to help a bunch of French girls instead even though I had been waiting for ages. They charged us €5 per bag to store them there for the night while we wandered the street. Our bathroom then flooded. No discount was offered no apology. Luckily the location was great and we were right in the middle of Montmartre and had better things to do at the time then winge.

• Stayed: June 2012
Reviewed May 31, 2012

What a lovely experience in such a lovely part of Paris. The Hotel Manager was very kind and let us check in early and even have breakfast the day we arrived. Staff were friendly and happy to help out any time of day/night.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed February 5, 2012

I went to this hotel in the beginning of February with my girlfriend and it was great from the beginning. Friendly staff, small but decent breakfast, very close to two metro stations which is awesome.

It's about 7 metro stops from the arc de triomph and 10 from the eiffel tower. Each stop is about a minute and a half away from each other. So the city is very accessible from the hotel.

However, I found the area around our hotel to be way cooler and much less touristy. We went to a bar up the street and were the only Americans in the place, it was cool.

The area is called montmartre/pigalle and a short walk from the hotel up some steps was a beautiful view of the city and a nice square lit up with blue lights.

I couldn't have asked for a better place to stay with my girlfriend in Paris.

• Stayed: February 2012
3  Thank Lukecifer858
Reviewed September 20, 2011

Unless you are on a very tight budget and staying for one night only, I would not stay here. Yes, the location is good in the middle of Montmartre, but I'm sure there are better places than this. I did not trust the cleanliness of ANYTHING -- you couldn't PAY me to walk barefoot on the floor, I wore sandals in the TINIEST BATHROOM I've ever seen, and I was tempted to put toilet paper on the toilet seat "just in case."

They make you pay in cash, which is rather inconvenient (and sketchy) and they make you turn in your room key before you leave. They claim the front lobby where the keys are kept are always under surveillance, but they are not. Also, they don't check your ID; you just tell them what room you're in and they hand you the key, no questions asked. SKETCHY.

Like I said, if it's for one night and you're on a budget, go for it. If more than one night and you can spend a little more, don't stay here.

Room Tip: don't stay here.
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple