MonHotel Lounge & Spa
$229
  • Bar/Lounge
Hotel Eiffel Seine(Paris)(Great Value!)
$163
$197
$183
Official Site
  • Bar/Lounge
Hotel Astoria - Astotel(Paris)(Great Value!)
$130
$394
Cancelon
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
All reviewsmon hotelarc de triompheavenue fochpop artexecutive roomboutique hotelrecommend this hotelquiet streetperfect locationmetro stationfour starrooms are smalla stones throwaround the cornerthird floornespresso machinebooked this hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 14, 2014

I booked the Mon Hotel based on reviews, and they were definitely right. The hotel is on a quiet street, two blocks from the Arc De Triomphe, on the other side of the arc from the Champs Elysees. Perfect location. Metro station is a block away, and the Eiffel Tower is only a 15 minute walk. Hotel was very clean, modern, and inviting. Decoration is very NYC "West Village", pop art, etc, and being from NYC, we loved it. I proposed to my fiancee during the trip, and the Mon helped us in every way possible. The rooms are small, but the bed is big, comfortable, and you have everything you need. I would absolutely stay there again, and recommend to friends!!!

Room Tip: We took a superior room, which though small, had everything we needed.
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank DrEdwardAlvarez
monhotelparis, Directeur général at MonHotel Lounge & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded July 22, 2014

Dear DrEdward,
A heartwarming thank you for your glowing comments! We are very glad to have fully satisfied your needs, and wish you the best for your wedding and the years to come! Do not hesitate to give us a call for your next trip! All the best on behalf of the Monhotel team and myself,
Elsa - Manager

Reviewed July 9, 2014

Great Hotel with very friendly staff. Very clean and elegant with nice views on the typical Paris roofs however rooms are very small and hallways are very narrow and dark. Noisy and expensive Bar...but when you are in Paris for leisure, all you need is a clean room with a comfortable bed and some romanticism if you are travelling with your partner...

Room Tip: If you want to have a drink, the bar is not really "The Place To Be"...
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
monhotelparis, Responsable commercial at MonHotel Lounge & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2014

Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for the courtesy of this nice review.
The decoration of the hotel was made by a famous designer in a « boudoir » style, reason why the hallways were pinted in warm tones. The Bar Le Daniel’s displays background music, which volume may be increased at the clients’ demand.
I am glad that our services and hotel met up with your expectations.

We would be more than happy to host you during your future Parisian escapade,

Kind Regards,

Géraldine Cartier

Reviewed July 6, 2014

I booked this hotel based on all the wonderful reviews posted, however it doesn't live up to all of them. The most current review posted was about the mix up of their breakfast and we had the same exact problem! We paid for it , and upon check in was then told it was not included. They wanted an additional 22 Euros for it and it was not worth it.
As follows are the cons of the hotel:
There is no closet space. It is a hanging bar. We had a problem with the outlet on the first night that we checked in, it did not work. We were told several excuses, first it would be fixed on Wednesday, when the electrician would be in the hotel.. Then we were told that it purposely doesn't work because it was to close to the sink ( which it isn't). So, for the first two night, I would have to plug in the hair dryer and flat iron and do it in the hall. Finally they sent an extension cord so I could plug it in the bedroom and blow dry my hair in the bathroom area.
The hallways are dark.
The pros;
The nighttime hotel staff was wonderful ! They were helpful with directions, making dinner reservations and anything else that we needed to make our stay better.
The beds were comfortable.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank BonnieKenney
monhotelparis, Propriétaire at MonHotel Lounge & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded September 26, 2014

Dear Mrs Kenney,
Thank you for your review, and compliments about the staff. We are disappointed to see that the errors made by your Travel Agent (and not the hotel) concerning the breakfast, and all the efforts and flexibility were in vain to please you.
Reception and Management went all out to have explanations on the part of Platinum Amex travel, but all they could get from Ryan your personal travel contact is “she received the confirmation without breakfast, she must be trying to get it free, she’s been tagged in the past for blackmailing, and –hysterical- attitude.” You personally reserved on the AMEX online reservation portal a great -30% off non-cancellable non-refundable rate without breakfast and informed you by email about the details, facts that were doubly confirmed by Ryan on the telephone in front of you.
We take note of course of your remarks about the closet, nonetheless you seem to be highly critical on Tripadvisor and am sure you had the time to look over the 500 photos available to avoid any misunderstandings and misleadings as you claim.
You also had the courtesy to reserve every night in hip restaurants with our concierge, and to not show up to those restaurants for the entire stay on purpose, maybe as vengeance for having stuck to our policy to not give in to blackmail?
Concerning the Hairdryer, effectively we thought it was an electrical problem, and the technician explained on Wednesday that the French law prohibits any electrical plugs in Open Plan bathrooms as the Executive rooms (nothing to do with sinks as you claim). In the meantime you were able to use the hairdryer on the bedside plug, the desk, and the entry, certainly not in the hallway as your picturesque description, and was quickly provided an extension to use in the bathroom side of the open plan room.
To compensate for the troubles, what a coincidence, you had the breakfast for your stay for free! For the whole family! For all the rooms!
Unfortunately your smile, and compliments in person were apparently forgotten in your tripadvisor evaluation, and we are thus moreover saddened. We are certain that any problem can find a solution on the spot, and that Honest exchanges erase any frustrations.
I recently saw a New York restaurant’s response to a similar review:
“We are unfortunately not a Nutella Jar, and thus cannot please everyone.” 
On the contrary of other Parisian hotels, yes we do have a funky decor, but we esteem to be far from misleading and the 250 happy reviews that confirm so.

Again as management said in person we stay at your entire disposal for anything else we could do to make you feel welcome with a more honest regard on the services and attentiveness we provide.
Kind regards
Alain - Owner and CEO

Reviewed July 4, 2014 via mobile

I booked Mon Hotel via Travel Zoo and paid for a superior room, breakfast, a boat trip up the Seine and an exfoliator for the Hammam.

When I checked in I was told that breakfast would be an extra 22 euros per person. I was sure I had already paid but the receptionist told me I was mistaken. The following morning I checked the travel zoo booking and I had in fact paid for breakfast. When I went to see the same receptionist she told me that she realised she had made a mistake and that she'd tried calling my room a number of times. I couldn't help thinking that she can't have phoned because we'd been in our room all morning. Or why not leave a note under the door?

This was a real shame because most other aspects of the hotel were great. The beds were super comfy and the bathroom was lovely with really nice products. Breakfast was also a good offering hot & cold options and the location is also pretty central (right by the arc de triomphe).

The only other gripe was the Hammam experience... It's just a steam room so don't expect and kind of treatment unless you want to pay extra.

I would recommend this hotel but just make sure you keep proof of what you have booked (esp if breakfast)! If it wasn't for the mix up I would have marked mon hotel as very good.

Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank Cathy C
monhotelparis, Directeur général at MonHotel Lounge & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2014

Dear Cathy,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience and thorough comments. We are happy you had an enjoyable stay, and apologize again for the mixup with the breakfast as travelzoo are not very clear on the type of reservations made. We have transmitted a request for detailed confirmations to avoid any further mixups. Concerning the Hammam, could you please recontact us and advise what your were expecting more of a hammam for you? A hammam is a steam room, not sauna, and ours can fit up to 4 persons, with enjoyable color starlighting inside, a full body jet shower, and the package you reserved had amenities to make your own exfoliation with luxury compagnie de provence products and exfoliating gloves, free Evian water.... You also enjoyed free slippers and use of bathrobes. Any massages of course are in supplement in the massage room and not in the hammam. I am curious to know what more you where expecting for the Hammam services?
We wish you happy travels, and hope to have the pleasure to welcome you next time
kind regards
Elsa manager@monhotel.fr

Reviewed June 30, 2014

The location of the hotel was definitely the best part for our stay. Very close to Arc D'Triumphe and Champs Elysses. The hotel itself was very good, clean and comfortable. There was construction going on across the street when we were there which got quite loud but it wasn't related to the hotel.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear Bryan,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write this nice comment about Monhotel.
I learnt of your satisfaction with the location and I am happy that you were able to enjoy the best from our city and the property.

I am sorry to read that the renovation works on the nearby building caused you troubles, but i am happy to inform you that it is over now.

Monhotel team would be delighted to welcome you again,

Best Regards,