MonHotel Lounge & Spa
  • Fitness center
$1,653
$1,182
  • Pool
All reviewsmon hotelarc de triompheavenue fochpop artexecutive roomboutique hotelrecommend this hotelquiet streetperfect locationmetro stationfour starrooms are smalla stones throwaround the cornerthird floornespresso machinebooked this hotel
Reviewed October 23, 2012

beutiful building near two metro stations of line 1 (Argentine & Charles de Gaulle Etolie)
The room is good size (for Paris) and the bed is amaizing, the only inconvinience is that there is no closet. The room is very clean and the staff is very helpful. Overall is a great place to stay!!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 21, 2012

Each time I travel on business trip to Paris, I try to go to Mon Hotel.
It is very well located(near Charles de Gaule Etoile (metro hub) in a quiet street and direct line of you travel to La Defense)
The rooms are small but well designed.
I just got one issue during my last stay : @ 4am on the night of 10/10, near my room (103), a woman expressed several times in fifteen minutes interval a great sexual pleasure , and I was surprised ( on the top of the performance by the couple) by the lack of sound insulation between the rooms...

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed October 18, 2012

Stayed at the Mon Hotel in Paris in November 2011. It's in close walking distance to the avenue des Champs-Élysées, which suited me quite nicely. The hotel staff were very friendly. Although I'm English speaking, the hotel staff made a concerted effort to assist me with all my inquiries. Hotel room was smallish, but very clean and comfortable. Breakfast was of a good standard.Hotel experience overall was very good. I would definitely consider staying at this hotel again.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed October 17, 2012

We stayed here for two nights as a couple plus a baby.

- we ordered a "deluxe" room (or second from top tier). The room looked nothing like what they have on the website. There was barely enough space in it for the cot for our baby. It is basically the standard room but they argue the balcony onto the side street makes it deluxe. Again the bathroom looked nothing like the room on the website. It was cramped and old with a shower over the bath and the shower head did not fix to the wall properly so you had to hold it over your head. To boot, the sink did not drain properly. Apparently, they only have one room the size of the "illustrative" room on the website and the rest are smaller and frankly cramped like ours - query why they then advertise the others as deluxe. Bottom line, I would avoid paying for an upgraded room and just go with the basic one as they all seem to be much of a muchness.

- we called on our way from London to make sure that there was cot ready for our baby and that there was room service / food to feed him. We were assured the cot would be ready and that room service was open till 11pm. We merrily turned up at 10pm off the Eurostar with a hungry son to be told by the concierge that the room service was over as the staff had gone home early. I was dispatched to the local 24/7 shop for a dinner of cold cuts and fruit for him and my wife - not quite what we had in mind at the outset in terms of French cuisine. We did point out to the manager the next day that we had called in advance and said we needed to feed our young son (if we had been told it was shut, we could have eaten at a number of places along the way). But this point did not really get accepted. Personally, I found this attitude to be a little irresponsible

- the hotel its self is nice in the reception area with a modern style. However, when you go up to the rooms you realise that it has not been properly refurbished, more given a new coat of paint. For example, the bathrooms and rooms have not been properly refurbished. The dark lighting and red / black paint decor lends its self to covering over the blemishes but it is far from perfect.

- also, the breakfast is nothing to get too excited about and for €22 each you are better off going out to a brasserie for fresh coffee (over nespresso) and fresh croissants etc.

All in all, we were very disappointed and felt that it was not representative of the website and the service was not what it should have been.

Room Tip: Don't bother paying for a higher grade room as there does not appear to be any difference.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed October 15, 2012

I would not say very good nor average but Good - Trip advisor we would probably need a rate in between!
Stayed there one night, as part of the Euphorie gift boxes.
The hotel is nicely set and modern but you do feel oppressed as everything is narrow and small. We had a premium room which was welcoming and nice but really tiny indeed. As we were staying only one night, it was fine but i would have some difficulties imagining myself staying there any longer with big suitcases.
Good point though is that the bed was really great - we slept like babies.
Staff was available and helpful.
Overall, I just wonder if the regular price is really worth it or if you pay for the location - which is indeed ideal for people who dream about Paris (Arc de triomphe and Champs Elysees are literally at the hotel's doorstep).
I did not try the spa, even though access was included in our package.
I would maybe recommend this hotel, but if you go for a bigger room than the premium one.

Room Tip: Not the premium ones - too tiny The higher the better light and view - as usual
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple