“low budget”

Hotel Saint-Sebastien
Ranked #1,705 of 1,805 Hotels in Paris
Reviewed November 14, 2010

The hotel was quite a bit awful, but concerning that it is situated close to the center of Paris and 1/2 minute walking from 3 metro stations with a good price (about 60 euros double room with mediocre breakfast), makes that hotel a very good low budget choise

Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple
2  Thank EmmanouilT

Reviewed May 20, 2010

I haven't stayed in this hotel, but I live down the street.... If you're staying on the back, be warned that we can see everything that goes on in the bathrooms (unless you keep the lights off).

Stayed: May 2010, traveled as a couple
4  Thank aconcernedneighbour
Reviewed March 12, 2010

Close to the center, but we were badly beaten by a bed bugs . If you are planning to stay there don't switch off the light during the night (the only solution to avoid bed bugs)

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled as a couple
4  Thank ibmel
Reviewed March 7, 2010

Ok, I dont expect much for the price but this was likely my worst hotel experience I've ever had. For starters, I watched teh guests checking-in in front of me almost get overcharged (as other reviews will indicate), teh front desk was horribly rude, we got stuck on the elevator twice, the wi-fi wouldnt work in the room, and when I had to go to the lobby to get wi-fi I couldnt tell you how many unhappy guests were coming to the desk! The breakfast was ok, the shower was fairly hot and the location was good. Like I said, for the price you cant expect much, but you are far better off at any other hostel or hotel I have evr experienced that can compete at the same price level. My group and I checked out after two nights and stayed at an awesome hostel that was cheaper and better for the next 2 nights.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank Cahal
Reviewed January 2, 2010

We booked 3 Bed, Private Room (Private Bathroom).

The experience was terrible. First of all the room was extremely dirty, with no ventilation. It was stinking badly. The bathroom was so untidy that no one felt like using it.

We were totaly disgusted with the furniture in the room. The reception desk was unfriendly.

overall it was a bad experience.

• Stayed: July 2007
    • Check in / front desk
2  Thank kamalg
Reviewed October 16, 2009

We were guarantied by our travel agency as well as by the hotel itself that there were no bed bugs at Hotel St Sébastien. We stayed 3 high school teachers and 28 students for 4 days, while two other student groups were there too. We are now back in Denmark with bed bugs and a bitter experience with some primitive, prejudiced and paranoid Frenchmen who should make up their minds what sort of hotel they are.

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled on business
2  Thank peteredderkop
Reviewed September 6, 2009

DO NOT STAY HERE! Worst hotel experience of my life! We were treated abominably by all of the staff, bitten all over our bodies by bed bugs...we even had to leave a day early because of the pain and itchiness.

PLEASE DO NOT STAY HERE....IT IS A NIGHTMARE!!!

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled with friends