“last minute .com”

Ranked #1,707 of 1,802 Hotels in Paris
Winchester, United Kingdom
“last minute .com”
Reviewed December 1, 2013

i was perfectly satisfied by the hotel, not the best not the worst place i ever stayed, found it via a deal website so got a really good price even cheaper than a bed in a hostel, perfect location to visit paris, will i go again yes if needed to go to paris center, would i pay full price maybe not, I needed a car park so this was one of the main reason for the choice. they have only 2 space for car park make sure you contact them before
the staff were nice and intrusive

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank sebastt

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed November 20, 2013

In my top 5 worst hotels i've stayed in, it wasn't clean and it was absolutely infested with bedbugs, i woke up half through the first night covered in bites.I informed the staff who were not at all helpful.
The location is ok, fairly close to the centre.
Not good value for money

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
4 Thank RoddersGlobetrotter

Travelers are raving about these Paris hotels

Barcelona, Spain
Reviewed November 10, 2013

Where to start. This place was the most decrepit hotel I have stayed in, in my entire life. My bed had blood stains on it and someone else's hair all over it, the shower door was non functional as was the drain ( I flooded the room after a 5 minute shower ). The roof had previously fallen in and it looked like the receptionist fixed it himself, the walls were paper thin and mouldy. The toilet leaked every time it was used, and the cleaners never actually cleaned they just replaced the towels. The receptionists literally made fun of me to my face in French. We were forced to pay for a terrible breakfast. Finally when the cleaners "clean" they completely stop the one terrible elevator for a good 2 hours. The ads for the hotel include a bar and a pool which is a dirty lie the only form of bar is the vending machine in the lobby which gives warm Heineken cans. Do not stay here if you value your health and well being.

• Stayed November 2013
2 Thank Kerser12
Bendigo, Australia
Reviewed September 30, 2013

Well we booked for 6 nights only to be told by my son of the shocking reviews this place had. Had we done our money in cold blood?
The guy on reception wasn't very friendly but I didn't mind. I made sure that I cheerfully spoke to him each day just to see if I could change his attitude. It did!! The room we had was OK and cleaned every day with fresh towels. The room had been painted and we had a great window overlooking the street. A bit noisy from a bar down below at times but if you shut the windows all was quiet. The bathroom was clean but smelt of dampness when the door was left shut all the time. Yes there was a little bit of mould in the grouting but it wasn't that bad. This place has a good position but I think it's really 1 and a half stars. No bed bugs but we got a few mozzie bites.

Room Tip: Room 406 was quite good for a couple
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank damien336
auckland
Reviewed September 24, 2013

If it wasn't for the fantastic Paris sights, staying in this hotel would have put me of Paris forever, dirty room, dirty shower, but it was wakIng up to a bug crawling in the bed, which when squashed was full of my blood that made me feel sick!!!! My partner also found one of these bugs.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
3 Thank joy m
Louisville, Kentucky
Reviewed June 28, 2013

I thought seeing as this hotel had more stars than my last one it would be decent, and to clarify I'm not pickey at all. This place was a mess. Weird smell, unfriendly staff, broken sink and the cabinet door underneath the sink was literally hanging from old tape. There was mold all in the tub and on the door of the shower and by the morning there was no hot water. I didn't even get under the covers when i went to bed! It looked that bad.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
United Kingdom
Reviewed December 31, 2012

Just don't even think about staying here... no matter what the reason.

It was the dirtiest Hotel I have ever stayed in! The room didn't even have paint or wall-paper on the walls - it was just plaster.
The bathroom stunk, and the mold around the whole room was unbelievable.

The only think I can say about it was teh young lad on recetion was really helpful. But apart from that nothing else would ever make me stay there again.

DONT DO IT... GO SOMEWHERE ELSE!!!!!

Room Tip: Choose another Hotel!
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family