This Hostel has serious Health and Safety Issues - a very poor condition dangerous spiral staircase which would support residents burning to death if there was a fire. No lift and my 82 year old Mum had to take a break to get up the stairs. The arrogant receptionist thought that her response was acceptable when she said "well the website doesn't say we have a lift" - BEFORE YOU SPOIL SOMEONE ELSES TRIP, PUT ONTO YOUR DETAILS THAT THERE IS NO LIFT AND YOU HAVE 5 FLOORS. Appalling Attitude.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the 18th district, in a typical parisian neighborhood, Le Montclair Hostel has everything you need to enjoy your stay; snack bar, laundry, lobby, fusebol, wifi... Few steps away from the subway station Jules Joffrin, enjoy the authentic Paris, sit in a nice coffee and walk 10 minutes to the Sacre-Coeur. Le Montclair Hostel provides beds in mixed dormitories or private, double, triple rooms. Ideal for couple, family or friends willing to share a perfect moment together. A breakfast will be served every morning and the friendly staff will be glad to answer any of your request. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, HostelWorld, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Le Montclair Hostel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Montclair Montmartre Hotel
- Montclair Montmartre Paris