What a hidden gem of a hotel! We spent two nights in a delightful second-floor room facing the inner courtyard. Everything was sparkling clean and comfortable. The bathroom was stunning with a walk-in shower and heated towel racks. The little courtyard was a wonderful place to enjoy some coffee in the morning, or a cocktail late at night. It is a lush oasis -- complete with a couple of palm trees -- where you can escape the constant buzz of Paris.
The staff defied the stereotype of the "rude" or indifferent French. On the contrary, they were very pleasant and welcoming. If I ever get back to Paris, I'm coming back to the Beausejour Montemartre.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Close to the famous Moulin Rouge cabaret, the Beauséjour Montmartre has 36 air-conditioned rooms, accommodating 1 to 4 people, with free wireless internet access. The hotel has a wine bar « Le Discret » opening onto an internal garden, offering a refreshing area of greenery.15 minutes by metro from the Champs Elysées and 15 minutes' walk from Saint Lazare railway station, the hotel Beauséjour Montmartre is located in the North-West of Paris, in a quiet side street bordering the Batignolles quarter, with direct access to the Stade de France, via line 13 of the metro.Formerly a family guest house, founded in 1855, this three star hotel, completely renovated in 2011/2012 blends tradition with modernity. Open 24 hours a day, this elegant and discreet hotel is a real haven of peace and quiet in the heart of Paris. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, Orbitz, Travelocity, ACCOR, Odigeo, Cheap Tickets, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your B Montmartre Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beausejour Montmarte Hotel
- Beausejour Montmarte Paris