B Montmartre Hotel
$265
Cancelon
  • Fitness center
1,054 results
All reviewsmoulin rougeplace de clichyprivilege roommetro stationside streetjunior suiteexcellent hotelbeautiful roomminute walksmall hotelthe hotel stafffantastic staygreat boutiquegreat showerrestaurants and barsmini barbed was very comfortable
Reviewed April 3, 2014

My wife and I stayed here for four nights. We were pleasantly surprised with the room size and amenities. Having never been to Paris before the staff at the front desk were able to help us with advice and bookings of suitable tours. The location was great - a quiet street, but only minutes to cafés, restaurants and busses and the metro. After long strenuous days of sightseeing we were treated to a hot bath and comfortable bed. The price was very reasonable for Paris. The staff can really make a big impression no matter how good the room is and we were very well looked after at this hotel. We highly recommend this hotel and would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2014
3  Thank rithom
Reviewed March 31, 2014

My partner and I travelled to Paris for valentines weekend 2014. We arrived at CDG at around 8am and made our way to the hotel via public transport. The closest metro station is Place du Clichy, around a 1 minute walk from the hotel. The hotel is situated just off the main road but was very easy to find. We were greeted by very friendly staff with excellent English. As we had arrived at around 10am we were told that our room was not yet ready but would be by 1pm. We left our luggage and went out for the day. We head back to the hotel at around 1:30pm as my shoes were rubbing and I wanted to change them. Our room was still not ready, however, this resulted in an upgrade! The room was lovely! Clean, tidy, light and surprisingly spacious! The bed was huge and extremely comfortable. Our room overlooked the streets, but there was little or no road noise! The surrounding area is very nice too, plenty of bars and restaurants. The Sacre-Coeur is in walking distance, it took us around 25 minutes although I'm sure it can be done quicker without a de-tour for crepes!

The room was kept tidy for the duration of our stay and staff were extremely helpful! I would highly recommend and if I ever take a trip back to Paris I will not hesitate in booking Beausejour Montmartre!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Natalie D
Reviewed March 30, 2014

My wife, son and I stayed at the Hotel Beausejour Montmarte in Paris last weekend and were completely impressed with the hotel and outstanding staff. Patricia was always attentive to find us a restaurant and was a pleasure to deal with. Ruben was equally fantastic with great advice and a real concern for the comforts of our stay. This hotel was extremely quiet considering its location close to the heart of Paris. We would definitely return to this excellent hotel. In fact, my wife is already planning a trip back later in the spring. Thanks for the outstanding experience in Paris. Can't wait to have another cappuccino in the court yard!

Room Tip: Room 31 was fantastic and very quiet
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Robert C
Reviewed March 26, 2014

We had a 3 night stay 2 weeks ago and thought the hotel was brilliant and the staff were very welcoming and helpful. The room was bigger than expected after reading previous reviews and the area is so nice there was no need to spend hours in the room anyway. It was perfectly placed for metro access and culture with lots of choice of restaurants and bars. The hotel was quiet & the courtyard is a beautiful setting for a romantic drink. Overall we were very impressed and have already recommended to friends looking to have their honeymoon in Paris later this year.

Room Tip: Overlooking the courtyard
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank ZoeScarborough
Reviewed March 25, 2014 via mobile

Really liked this hotel. It's decorated and fitted to a high standard and the breakfast is great. The staff are very friendly and speak perfect English.

We stayed in a room facing the street and were woken by the trash being collected early on Sat morning but quickly got back to sleep.

The hotel is really handy for the Metro.

Strobi is a nice nearby restaurant, but you need to book at the weekend.

I'd def stay here again.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple