The hotel is located about 5-10 minutes walk from the Metro station, and less than 30 minutes walk from Sacré Coeur and the picturesque Montmartre.
The rooms are clean and designed very nice, but the ones that face the street are quite noisy (even though the street is quite quiet most of the time).
Two guys in the reception were very nice and helpful (and spoke perfect English), one was trying to help but his English was somewhat less good, and one did not seem to really want to help.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Close to the famous Moulin Rouge cabaret, the Beauséjour Montmartre has 36 air-conditioned rooms, accommodating 1 to 4 people, with free wireless internet access. The hotel has a wine bar « Le Discret » opening onto an internal garden, offering a refreshing area of greenery.15 minutes by metro from the Champs Elysées and 15 minutes' walk from Saint Lazare railway station, the hotel Beauséjour Montmartre is located in the North-West of Paris, in a quiet side street bordering the Batignolles quarter, with direct access to the Stade de France, via line 13 of the metro.Formerly a family guest house, founded in 1855, this three star hotel, completely renovated in 2011/2012 blends tradition with modernity. Open 24 hours a day, this elegant and discreet hotel is a real haven of peace and quiet in the heart of Paris. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, ACCOR, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your B Montmartre Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beausejour Montmarte Hotel
- Beausejour Montmarte Paris