This is a lovely hotel, really well located in Montmartre, and an easy walk from excellent restaurants, bars and cafes. The room (we had a 'classic double') was quite small, but clean and comfortable. Toiletries were good!
There was a deal on with Tripadvisor which meant that you could get breakfast included - this was really worthwhile, and the continental breakfast high quality. Not sure I'd have paid 14 euros each for it if we'd had to buy it each day though.
Staff were friendly and helpful, and all spoke good English.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Close to the famous Moulin Rouge cabaret, the Beauséjour Montmartre has 36 air-conditioned rooms, accommodating 1 to 4 people, with free wireless internet access. The hotel has a wine bar « Le Discret » opening onto an internal garden, offering a refreshing area of greenery.15 minutes by metro from the Champs Elysées and 15 minutes' walk from Saint Lazare railway station, the hotel Beauséjour Montmartre is located in the North-West of Paris, in a quiet side street bordering the Batignolles quarter, with direct access to the Stade de France, via line 13 of the metro.Formerly a family guest house, founded in 1855, this three star hotel, completely renovated in 2011/2012 blends tradition with modernity. Open 24 hours a day, this elegant and discreet hotel is a real haven of peace and quiet in the heart of Paris. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, ACCOR, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Priceline, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your B Montmartre Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beausejour Montmarte Hotel
- Beausejour Montmarte Paris