All reviewsstar hotelplace to sleepmetro stopclean hotelsightseeingfrance
Reviewed September 18, 2017

Hi,my name is Todor Ivanov and im Manager of one of the biggest touroperators in Bulgaria.
I had a clients in this hotel from 6.09-12.09 to ladys.
First of all the room was terrible, the clients asked for change the room the personal jist asked for whiskey?!?!
In the end of the trip the clients just asked for a favor. They asked the recepcion guy to help them with confirmation of transfer from the Hotel to the Airport. Just fo one call (from the pfone of the clients not from the Hotel!!) and he respnde this : Ï dont care its not my buisness" Is this a normal?!?!?
This place is horrible!!! I will never book this Hotel for my clients!!!!

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled on business
1  Thank Todor-Ivanov-Toto
Reviewed September 11, 2017 via mobile

Very disappointed that the lifts didn't work and had been broken for a month prior to our arrival. We arrived late and had to carry our luggage up four flights of the narrow staircase with no assistance offered. One breakfast staff member we come across was absolutely lovely but the numerous other staff members seemed disgruntled and unhelpful. The rooms are very basic and very small. The shower doesn't drain adequately so your always standing in a filling basin. There's plenty of hotels around this price range in the area that look of a much better quality.

Stayed: September 2017, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 28, 2017 via mobile

Very small room and has a tiny tiny shower! No air conditioning and lots of noise from outside when leaving the room window open for air. Breakfast is below average. No toast or fruit! Only cereal & croissants. Have to pay a ten euro for a deposit on a hair dryer

Stayed: August 2017
Reviewed August 16, 2017 via mobile

Decent bed, depending on your room determines the size.
Our room had a VERY small shower, toilet and basin all in one space.
Noise from the streets easily comes through the windows.
Breakfast is quite poor. I would recommend going to one of the restaurants on the main road.
Lift doesnt work half the time.. remember to press and hold in the button for the lift.

The best part was the Donna Kebab and convenient shop around the corner. Close to underground station and restaurants around.

The walk from main road to the hotel is a bit dodge, beggers and noise makers hang around there drinking. The reception guy working at night comes out to shout you if you make noise

Stayed: August 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 26, 2017 via mobile

Myself and my fiancé went here as part of our tour group and it was such an uncomfortable stay. No airconditioning, in which people in our tour said they were having 3 cold showers a night just to stay cool, the rooms are tiny and our only window was dirty and couldn't open properly due to scaffolding.
I don't recommend this hotel.

Stayed: July 2017, traveled as a couple