Hotel Le A
  • Fitness center
$1,653
$1,182
  • Pool
All reviewschamps elyseesjunior suitecar hornscomplimentary afternoon teagreat locationsmall boutique hotelmacaroonslovely boutiqueshort walkeiffel towerquiet side streetnice bathroomvisit parisrooms are smallmini barwonderful hotelaround the corner
Reviewed July 9, 2012

I spent a night in Hotel Le A while on a business trip to Paris. The decor is very minimal [mainly white] - ideal for my tastes and the foyer includes a first rate library of artist related literature.

My room was very comfortable especially the bed although the room was quite small [OK for me as a lone traveller]. My room also faced the inner courtyard which was perfect for me as a light sleeper - no view [having said that what you could see was pleasantly kept and from memory included some artwork on the courtyard wall?], but much quieter in the evenings than streetside facing rooms are in Paris.

The staff were all very friendly and helpful - even ordering me a mototaxi for pickup later on in the day after my checkout/meetings. The staff all spoke very good English which was of great benefit to me as I have an embarrassingly small French vocabulary!

Location wise this hotel is ideal for all the main tourist sites being just off the Champs Elysees and very close to the Arc de Triomphe.

The only downside was the slightly high price as I have stayed in a similar quality/size boutique hotel one street away for 70 EURO less, with a larger room. Unfortunately my company will probably send me back there for the next trip due to the cheaper price so I am unlikley to see Hotel Le A again subject to room availability.

I didn't try the food or any mini-bar/extras.

Overall though - very good.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
Management response:Responded July 10, 2012

Dear Traveler,
We would like to thank you for having chosen Hotel Le A for your recent visit to Paris.
We highly appreciated your kind comments about our property and feel very happy that you really enjoyed your time with us.

Reviewed July 8, 2012

A week at Hotel Le A while at a conference at the Porte Maillot Conference Centre. A lovely hotel just off the Champs Élysées, close to a couple of Metro stops, a small supermarket nearby, and close to some fantastic restaurants (Taillevent, Apicius). Get a deluxe room and enjoy the extra bit of space. Contemporary furnishings make for a clean look in this comfortable room. A bathroom with separate bath & walk-in shower - superb! Modern, clean & lovely. Nice public space, and a great little cafe/bar area at the back - I only used it for breakfast, but no disappointments there either. Friendly helpful staff. A delight to stay there. Only drawback is Saturday night - the area gets busy, and some people may feel uncomfortable.

Room Tip: Get the deluxe room for the space.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
ax1999, Directeur général at Hotel Le A, responded to this reviewResponded September 13, 2012

Reviewed July 5, 2012

We stayed for 3 nights in 4 rooms.
Very clean rooms and hotel overall.
If u want queen beds make sure u ask as we all had doubles.
Walked to all attractions and some excellent restaraunts nearby.
Staff very friendly and helpful.
Complementary afternoon tea a nice touch.

• Stayed: May 2012

Reviewed June 28, 2012

Hotel Le A was a lovely hotel, great location with very friendly staff. We only had one night in the hotel but it was great.

Easy to get to everything, a Metro just around the corner if you wanted to use this.

The hotel room was great - very large and clean. The only thing negative to comment on about the room was that the shower was fixed at the wrong angle so it covered the floor in water which was not ideal.

We had breakfast in the hotel. The breakfast was great however it was VERY expensive for what it was. We were not told of the price until I checked out and it was 48E for two. A lot for a bowl of fruit and a cup of coffee which is all we ended up having!! There was a menu on the table which stated this would have cost about 15E each so I would suggest booking off this unless you are planning to have a big breakfast.

When we came to check out we made the most of the free afternoon tea which was great - although I would rather the breakfast was free rather than this.

All round a great hotel with a great location.

Room Tip: We had a suite which was nice and large - I am not sure what the smaller rooms were like.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends

Reviewed April 23, 2012

Small and modern room, got a bit hot at times but nicely furnished. Staff very good, but breakfast is expensive for what you get, much better value in the surrounding areas. Great to be able to walk everywhere, and the free afternoon tea is a nice touch. Would stay here again.

Room Tip: We heard a few people say at weekends it can get a bit noisy on the front rooms, but during the week we had no problems and slept well
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
ax1999, Directeur général at Hotel Le A, responded to this reviewResponded April 24, 2012