1,111 results
All reviews ceiling fan latin quarter notre dame great location cluny museum quiet street left bank boulevard st germain balcony room rooms are small side street tiny elevator yogurt cdg airport rer b luxembourg gardens few minutes walk
Selected filters
Reviewed January 17, 2018

I stayed four days over a weekend in this hotel and am very happy to recommend it. The service was friendly, the breakfast was pleasant - I appreciated the fresh orange juice - and the room was comfortable and well looked after each day. It is located in the Latin quarter, near the Metro station, also the RER station serving Charles de Gaulle and Orly Airports. It is close to bus services as well, so it is never difficult to get to museums or places of interest. We had an interesting chat with Sebastien, the weekend night receptionist.

Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
2  Thank BrianBoh
Reviewed January 10, 2018 via mobile

Such a lovely time we had here for four nights. Everyone was so friendly from the reception staff to the lady who cleaned our room. Not what I was expecting at all. Very pleasantly surprised. I think it's the staff who really make this hotel work. Well done to you all!! The rooms are not big. We had one with a small balcony which was great to look over Paris and listen to Notre Dame's Bells, but very clean and large French windows. Maybe two English channels on tv. Safe in room. Small foyer where breakfast is served. Ten euros. Quiet street near the metro and hundreds of restaurants!!! Ten minutes Notre Dame. Eiffel Tower 30 minute walk. I particularly liked the Latin Quarter where the hotel is located. Rue mouffetard worth a look. I would definitely recommend this hotel and I hope to return to this little oasis of serenity very soon!

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank poppyOmagh
HotelCDF P, Receptionist. at Hotel du College de France, responded to this reviewResponded January 12, 2018

Thank you very much for such graet review. We are really happy to see that the team work of our stuff members has a such positive outcome on our clients sutisfaction. Thank you again and hope to see you very soon in our little hotel.

Alla.

Reviewed January 1, 2018

Hotel du College is a wonderful, centrally located, and quaint hotel right by the Sorbonne in Paris in the Quartier Latin. My friend who visits Paris frequently had recommended it to me, and I'm so glad she did!

All of the staff at Hotel du College was incredibly friendly and helpful -- it made our stay in Paris so great. I appreciated that they did their best to accommodate my early arrival and were extremely responsive to my requests and questions over email.

The rooms are small, but nice -- it was exactly what I wanted as someone looking for a centrally located and reasonably priced hotel in Paris.

Metro is easily accessible, and the neighborhood is great -- many cute shops, restaurants, and lovely architecture.

Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank tiffanylopinsky
Reviewed December 29, 2017 via mobile

Excellent location, within walking distance from Notre Dame, Louvre, and Orsay. Clean, friendly and helpful staff. Nice breakfast. Highly recommend it. Close to Metro station, or cheap Uber ride everywhere. For us, we are staying there again in May 2018.

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank rufuso562
Reviewed December 2, 2017

Our four days in Paris over the American Thanksgiving holiday were a success due in part to this lovely small hotel. It is locally owned and run, which adds to its charm. Updated rooms are clean and sharp. The bath is well-sized, but be sure to bring your own shampoo. The have breakfast on-site, but we elected each day to find a spot in the neighborhood. Ooo -- the neighborhood is fantastic. The Latin Quarter on the Left Bank is full of charming restaurants, cafes, boulangerie and patisserie. Easy to buy a good bottle of wine in a local market and have it on-hand in your room. St. Michel Metro stop is three blocks away and Cluny-Sorbonne is one block away. Enjoy!

Room tip: I would recommend not staying on the 5th floor, as the ceilings are slanted.
Date of stay: November 2017