Hotel Muguet
$265
Cancelon
  • Fitness center
1,446 results
All reviewsrue clereiffel towerquiet streetecole militairegreat locationle florimondla tour maubourgrodin museumstay there againtriple roomaround the cornerwithin walking distanceminute walkhotel is locatedside streetsmall elevatorrooms are small
Reviewed November 3, 2009

There were two of us, longtime women friends. My first trip to Paris. The Hotel is very nice,with high quality touches and exacting owners. We stayed 5 nights. the location was excellent for walking to the Eiffel Tower (about 1 mile), and catching the On and Off bus for transport throughout the City. The hotel is in a very relaxed yet lively neighborhood. We always had lots of choices of restaurants within easy walking distance. Close to two Metro stops, and very safe.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled with friends
4  Thank SusanTPeoriaAZ_USA
Reviewed November 1, 2009

My boyfriend and I took a vacation in Paris and had to stay at 3 different hotels due to availablilty problems. This was the last one we stayed at and was for sure the best one.
Be sure to book far ahead of time because this one goes fast. I loved the hotel and the
location.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled as a couple
5  Thank sarah_rae20
Reviewed October 26, 2009

My wife & I stayed at Catherine Pelletier's Hotel Muguet for 12 days this month; we frequented this establishment on two previous occasions. Marvelous in every way! Friendly staff, clean, well-appointed rooms & reasonable prices. We opted for a superior room, at 195 Euros per night; this came with a small balcony with an unobstructed view of The Eiffel Tower! The location is perfect, close to the aforesaid tower, rue Cler, Les Invalides, Musee Rodin, Pont Alexandre III & the river Seine. Currently this hotel is rated 57 out of 1,893 Parisian hotels, in the top 3%: Bravo!

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Morstan
Reviewed October 20, 2009

My husband and I stayed in Hotel Muguet for our honeymoon. We had a regular double room as the price was the top of our budget anyway (140euro per night) In general it's a very nice hotel with an excellent location and a good service. The room and a bathroom were quite small, but apparently that's something to be expected in every Parisian hotel. The only thing that I'd complain about is that the walls seem to be rather thin as we could hear pretty much everything from our neighbours. Overall it was a very positive experience and I would strongly recommend Hotel Muguet.
Rue Cler is very close by and it's great! Our favourite place to eat was Cafe Central, very good for vegetarians as they have a few fabulous vegeterian dishes on the menu which was sometimes an issue with other restaurants.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Izzi36
Reviewed October 19, 2009

I am writing this review from Hotel Muguet. If you are coming to Paris and you want to be in the center of it all and you like saving money you should stay here.

I researched about 100 hotels through Tripadvisor and Eurocheapo before selecting Hotel Muguet. It was totally worth it.

I ended up paying 110 euros per night, which is awesome. Yes, the room is small. But why are you in Paris, folks? To stay in the room all the time? Heck, no! It's a place to store your body in between the times you're out having fun in the City of Lights.

The room is clean, well appointed and has everything you need, including free wifi (woo hoo!). It's in arguably one of the best locations in Paris to get to everything. The first day here I was able to easily walk to Les Invalides, Tour Eiffel, Grand Palais, Louvre, Musee de Quay Branley, Mars Gardens.

And to the dude from San Francisco complaining about the price of Parisian hotels, I have 3 words for you - pot, kettle, black. Try staying affordably in your own hometown lately, hoss? I have, and this hotel is cheaper than anything I could find in SF that wasn't a dump.

Book it, love it and write a good review.

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled solo