“Perfect for team building”

THATLou, Treasure Hunt at the Louvre
Ranked #28 of 185 Fun & Games in Paris
More attraction details
Owner description: THATLou runs themed Treasure Hunts at the Louvre (what it stands for) & is part of THATMuse (other museums: Musee d’Orsay, British Museum & the Streets of Paris, THATRue). Our themed hunts give you an overview, whilst keeping you focused & injecting fun in your museum visit. Both educational & adrenalin-pumping, our goal is to make you want to see more of the museum after the hunt. No knowledge of art prior is necessary
Reviewed January 16, 2014

Our team organized a treasure hunt with Daisy and it was a perfect, inexpensive way to work with your peers, have some fun and see beautiful works of art all at the same time! Daisy is well organized was great preparing us for the hunt. Few items to keep in mind....there is alot of walking so make sure your group is prepared. Also, if you have time, plan to spend some time on your own at the Louvre to enjoy it at your own pace.

All reviews
"different areas"
"highlight of our trip"
"skip the line"

Reviewed January 7, 2014

My family and I (including a 5 year old) booked a scavenger hunt with Daisy. It was really well done, great for young people and covered most of the "major" pieces of art for first time visitors to the Louvre. For the price, it was an excellent tour.

Reviewed December 9, 2013

I used to get really overwhelmed by the size and amount of content in the Louvre. But THATLou is a fantastic way to see the museum, whether it's your first or fifteenth time. The contest allows you to visit famous works, little-known ones, and everything in between. You will see so much more than just the Mona Lisa, and you'll learn a lot but in a wonderfully fun way. Once you're done with the hunt you can take the time to wander the museum more casually if you want.

Daisy has so much enthusiasm and passion for art and it shows through the fun and informative clues that guide your way. I'd say this is awesome for visitors of all ages, from curious kids to sullen teenagers to art history buffs and even the French themselves - I had two Parisians on my team and they confessed they'd only been to the Louvre once! They had an amazing time and so did I!

1  Thank Jenna W
Reviewed December 7, 2013

I found this attraction on tripadvisor and booked it from other reviews. Daisy was very nice and informative. It definitely kept my children's attention and helped make the 2 hours in the Louvre much more enjoyable for them (and me). My wife felt it was distracting for her since she did not feel she had enough time to enjoy the exhibits as much. She also felt for the relatively high cost, it would have been nice if Daisy could have met us after the 2 hour "competition" to go over our results, and help explain any of the details we missed. Although pricey at 25 Euros per person, if you have the extra money and children with short attention spans, it is a great way to see the top treasures of the Louvre and helps avoid the kids' complaints.