All reviewsjunior suitechamps elyseesjacuzzi bathboutique hotelroom serviceother star hotelsthe hotel stafffour seasonsthis lovely hotelour honeymoonvery pleasant stayarc de triumphvisit parisfive minute walksmall hotelside streetluxury
Reviewed April 21, 2009

My husband and I stayed four nights here based on the reviews we read on this site. All of our expectations were met with this hotel. The front desk was very helpful, the rooms were tastefully decorated, and the location was excellent. The hotel was quiet (great for sleeping) and a short walk away to the bustle of the Champs Elysees! I would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: March 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 12, 2009

My 17-year old daughter and I stayed here in this very lovely hotel for 8 nights. We wanted a room big enough that we wouldn't feel cramped (we took lots of clothes), and the junior suite was perfect. The room was charmingly decorated, clean, and very quiet. The bathroom was spectacular, and the jacuzzi tub was relaxing after a long day of sightseeing. Loved the separate shower, and appreciated the Hermes toiletries.

The staff could not have been more helpful and accommodating. Don't know what we would have done without their advice and assistance.

My daughter had no trouble setting up the internet in our room, although there was a small charge for this service.

Because I was travelling with my daughter, I was quite concerned about our security and safety. We felt completely secure.

Great location, a short walk to the metro.

• Stayed: March 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed March 2, 2009

My girlfriend and I stayed 4 nights in this hotel, in a junior suite at about 400 euros a night. The location is great, its quiet and at the same time very close to the Champs-Élysées, shops and restaurants. Its a quiet road.

There are some things we didn't like:
- internet was in the lounge of the hotel and you had to pay for it. It wasn't clear what to do and how to do it, nobody of the staff assisted so we went to an 'espace internet'.
- nespresso maker in the room, they even advertise with it, but the cups and also teabags (!) are charged 2 euros a piece. This is not communicated, so you'll find this out afterwards. The machine didnt work properly so we ended up with luke warm coffee.
- Equipment in the room was poor and we have slept in rooms that were better cleaned during our stay. Double room was equiped for 1 person (like wine glass etc), like it wasnt communicated that there were 2 guests (although there were two beds).

What we loved was the room itself. Wonderful, large, high ceilings, flatscreen, beautiful decorated, bathroom stunning with massage bath. We would highly recommend the hotel for a romantic weekend and if you want to impress their girlfriend. We didnt want to leave the room, it was very comfortable.

Its a pity this hotel isnt managed better, we did t like the "cheap" attitude, felt like being ripped off for a couple of euros, not something you would expect from a 4 star hotel in this price range.

• Stayed: November 2008, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Hirondelle24
ManagerPARIS, Directeur at Champs Elysees Plaza Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2009

Dear guest,

Thank you for your comment on Tripadvisor. We are glad you enjoyed your Room and your Jacuzzi bath and that you recommend the hotel.

Regarding the other points, I’m pleased to provide some explanation.
I’m very surprised by your comment about the Internet Access: indeed the Wifi Internet Access is available free of charge in all the hotel and for all the clients (in Rooms and at the “Espace Internet” in the lobby). To access you just have to enter a code provided on request by the Reception, and for any problems of connection, the staff is always at the disposal of our guests to assist them.
I think it’s a problem of misunderstanding as you have (for a question of security) to enter a code, you thought you had to pay for Internet Access and you didn’t request assistance.

The rate already includes the Wifi Internet, the Sauna, The Steam Room and the Fitness Room (as it is indicate in your reservation confirmation) but we charge 2€ per piece for Coffee and Tea in Room. The Nespresso coffee Machine works properly but you must let the machine heat up enough to get a hot coffee and it’s better if you are not accustomed to this type of machine to ask the room service for your coffee.

Regarding the number of glasses in the minibar, there is only one kind of glass per category of drinks in all rooms single or double room (Wine, Champagne, Whisky, Digestif and Juice). We prefer to provide a glass per category instead of displaying a too important number of glasses which will take too much space. Of course the Room Service staff is at your disposal to bring you a second glass if necessary.

We always do our best to make each stay of our guest unforgettable with ultimate services. All the staff is at your disposal to assist you during all your stay and in order to avoid misunderstanding you should not hesitate to request assistance or explanation if necessary.

Reviewed January 19, 2009

This hotel is the best I have ever stayed in. The rooms are massive and offer sheer quality. The Hotel is run with quiet efficiency which is what you want when you are trying to relax. If I return to Paris I will be staying here again.

• Stayed: January 2009, traveled with friends
    • Check in / front desk
Reviewed December 31, 2008

Great position, beautiful and clean room, lovely hermes toiletries. Friendly and very nice staff.

• Stayed: December 2008, traveled as a couple