All reviewsjunior suitechamps elyseesjacuzzi bathboutique hotelroom serviceother star hotelsthe hotel stafffour seasonsthis lovely hotelour honeymoonvery pleasant stayarc de triumphvisit parisfive minute walksmall hotelside streetluxury
Reviewed December 31, 2008

Great position, beautiful and clean room, lovely hermes toiletries. Friendly and very nice staff.

• Stayed: December 2008, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 30, 2008

I chose this hotel from Tripadvisor reviews. Thanks!

We booked the suite - room 54. Fantastic room - large with beautiful proportions. Lovely hermes toiletries. Friendly smiley staff - all of whom spoke excellent English. Nice bar for a drink before dinner. Highly recommend this hotel for an intimate private getaway.

If you want pool / spa go elsewhere as this is very much a boutique hotel.

All rooms are big - I booked suite because my wife is unwell and we tend to have to take things easy. Therefore useful to have extra space. If this was not the case the standard rooms are an excellent size.

Stayed: November 2008
1  Thank Timfromsussex
Reviewed September 15, 2008

Stayed here for two nights in September and were totally delighted with the quality and service at this hotel. We only booked a normal double room and were surprised how big it was, and the quality of the furnishings etc. was way above average. Would definitely stay here again and would have no problem in recommending this hotel to family and friends.

• Stayed: September 2008, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 12, 2008

I have stayed at the Champs Elysees Plaza Hotel several times while in Paris on business, and each time it has been a pleasure. Perhaps the best example of the quality of the hotel was a night I arrived after a long day of meetings and a late flight from Frankfurt, only to find that an incompetent coordinator I had working for me at the time had cancelled my reservation by mistake. It was 1 a.m. and I had nowhere to go. The gentleman at the front desk that night was exceptionally helpful and indicated that as the company I work for used the hotel regularly, there was no problem, and he had me in a room in 5 minutes at our corporate rate. I hazard to guess what would have happened if there were no available rooms, but I'm sure he would have found me something. Combine this with the lovely aesthetics of the hotel and the great location and I can highly recommend the Champs Elysees Plaza Hotel.

• Stayed: May 2008, traveled on business
Reviewed June 9, 2008

What a beautiful and charming boutique hotel. I looked at reviews on tripadvisor and hotels featured in articles online to find a perfect choice for a trip to Paris. There were so many it was really difficult to choose one that ticked all the right boxes. I eventually decided on Champs Elysees Plaza and was not disappointed at all. The room was beautiful and so large, it felt like an apartment. Gorgeous warm tones in the decor with fantastic pieces of furniture really made the room a place you didn't want to leave! Spacious bathroom with shower and jacuzzi bath as well as Hermes products which were replenished daily. The staff were so friendly and helpful, no matter what you requested they would deliver with first class service. Got there quite late on the first night and only room service was available for food but the gentleman on duty duly obliged and got a table set up so we could eat in the dining room, nothing was too much trouble. Fantastic bar with drinks a reasonable price. Didn't use the spa but did manage to have a look and it was lovely and also had a nice gym area. The hotel is in a fabulous location just off the Champs Elysees and was really peaceful with no traffic noise noticeable from the room. All in all, top class!

• Stayed: May 2008, traveled as a couple