All reviewsjunior suitechamps elyseesjacuzzi bathboutique hotelroom serviceother star hotelsthe hotel stafffour seasonsthis lovely hotelour honeymoonvery pleasant stayarc de triumphvisit parisfive minute walksmall hotelside streetluxury
Reviewed August 12, 2008

I have stayed at the Champs Elysees Plaza Hotel several times while in Paris on business, and each time it has been a pleasure. Perhaps the best example of the quality of the hotel was a night I arrived after a long day of meetings and a late flight from Frankfurt, only to find that an incompetent coordinator I had working for me at the time had cancelled my reservation by mistake. It was 1 a.m. and I had nowhere to go. The gentleman at the front desk that night was exceptionally helpful and indicated that as the company I work for used the hotel regularly, there was no problem, and he had me in a room in 5 minutes at our corporate rate. I hazard to guess what would have happened if there were no available rooms, but I'm sure he would have found me something. Combine this with the lovely aesthetics of the hotel and the great location and I can highly recommend the Champs Elysees Plaza Hotel.

• Stayed: May 2008, traveled on business
Reviewed June 9, 2008

What a beautiful and charming boutique hotel. I looked at reviews on tripadvisor and hotels featured in articles online to find a perfect choice for a trip to Paris. There were so many it was really difficult to choose one that ticked all the right boxes. I eventually decided on Champs Elysees Plaza and was not disappointed at all. The room was beautiful and so large, it felt like an apartment. Gorgeous warm tones in the decor with fantastic pieces of furniture really made the room a place you didn't want to leave! Spacious bathroom with shower and jacuzzi bath as well as Hermes products which were replenished daily. The staff were so friendly and helpful, no matter what you requested they would deliver with first class service. Got there quite late on the first night and only room service was available for food but the gentleman on duty duly obliged and got a table set up so we could eat in the dining room, nothing was too much trouble. Fantastic bar with drinks a reasonable price. Didn't use the spa but did manage to have a look and it was lovely and also had a nice gym area. The hotel is in a fabulous location just off the Champs Elysees and was really peaceful with no traffic noise noticeable from the room. All in all, top class!

• Stayed: May 2008, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 2, 2008

Fantastic choice, if you like stylish hotels and has privacy.
2 mins walk from the best avenue in the world ( Champs Elysees)
The Plaza has very stylish rooms and excellent service!
The staff is professional and always ready to help!
I come here every year for 3 weeks and I always recommend it to my family or friends.
Go for it, you will not be disappointed

• Stayed: May 2008, traveled on business
1  Thank butterfly57
Reviewed May 27, 2008

We stayed in this hotel for our 10 year wedding anniversary and it was brilliant. We are pretty fussy people so this is saying something. The room was gorgeous, very stylish, very quiet and a lovely warm feeling to it. The bathroom was great, huge spa bath and hermes products. The service was perfect, friendly and helpful. We had room service and a lovely relaxed breakfast in the restaurant and both faultless. The location was spot-on as well, 5 minute walk to metro and arc de triomphe. If you want to stay somewhere special that ticks all the boxes for a perfect weekend in Paris then definitely stay here.

• Stayed: May 2008, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Kate01
Reviewed March 26, 2008

Great small boutique hotel !!

Located on rue de Berri, a very quiet street off the Champs.

Superior room, large, very nicely decorated, and well
equiped (LCD, hifi, and with personal Nespresso coffe machine).

Internet Wifi is available and free of charge.

Large Bathroom large with jacuzzi and separate shower.

Did not try breakfast, as Starbuck, 10 meters from hotel.

Made booking directly with hotel, and got cheap rate, which
was not available on the hotel website, and as well not available
on the traditional "Hotel discount" websites.

Overall, very good experience (except lift, which is really
very very small, but charming !!!)

• Stayed: March 2008, traveled as a couple