After being impressed with this wonderful hotel some years ago, I stayed there again on a recent visit. The standard is being maintained, it is still an excellent hotel.
The rooms are great, big and comfortable- bathrooms that are bigger than many Paris hotel rooms. The staff are (as before) very helpful, very friendly and makes it a pleasure to walk in the front door.
I would certainly go back !
PS> There was a box of Laduree Macarons as a welcome gift- Very tasty!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The luxurious Hôtel Champs Élysées Plaza is an exclusive Haussmannian-style mansion located in the Champs-Élysées district. Most of the rooms feature a spa bath and a marble fireplaceThe spacious guest rooms feature high ceilings and stylish furnishings. Each soundproofed room is equipped with a flat-screen TV, a Nespresso coffee machine and a CD player. The private bathrooms have an art-deco design.The Hôtel Champs Élysées Plaza features a spa Sothys with sauna and hamman, as well as a fitness centre. Guests can use the hotel’s library, and free Wi-Fi access is available.The restaurant "Le Keller" at Champs Élysées Plaza is elegantly decorated with a chandelier and has a skylight, where a buffet breakfast is served every morning. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Priceline, Cancelon, Agoda, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Champs Elysees Plaza Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Champs Elysees Plaza Paris
- Hotel Champs Elysees Plaza