This pretty classic French hotel is a romantic place to stay. The staff are very friendly and accommodating. The breakfast is divinely French. The rooms are romantic and spacious, filled with rose petals, French caramels, and a jacuzzi!
The two minute walk to the champs élysées shopping strip was very convenient and the arc de triomphe around the corner was a delight to see every day. Very affordable and enjoyable stay! Have fun.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The luxurious Hôtel Champs Élysées Plaza is an exclusive Haussmannian-style mansion located in the Champs-Élysées district. Most of the rooms feature a spa bath and a marble fireplaceThe spacious guest rooms feature high ceilings and stylish furnishings. Each soundproofed room is equipped with a flat-screen TV, a Nespresso coffee machine and a CD player. The private bathrooms have an art-deco design.The Hôtel Champs Élysées Plaza features a spa Sothys with sauna and hamman, as well as a fitness centre. Guests can use the hotel’s library, and free Wi-Fi access is available.The restaurant "Le Keller" at Champs Élysées Plaza is elegantly decorated with a chandelier and has a skylight, where a buffet breakfast is served every morning. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotwire, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Hotel.de so you can book your Champs Elysees Plaza Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Champs Elysees Plaza Paris
- Hotel Champs Elysees Plaza