My wife and I just stayed at this fabulous hotel.
The location is very good- five minutes from George V and the fabric of the place is lovely. Sauna, steam room, gym (brought stuff, didn't go), bar, small (only downside) restaurant.
Best of all was the staff though. Very helpful and genuine.
We will definitely return.......when we've saved enough pennies.
Paris is wonderful, but comes at a cost- it makes London look cheap!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The luxurious Hôtel Champs Élysées Plaza is an exclusive Haussmannian-style mansion located in the Champs-Élysées district. Most of the rooms feature a spa bath and a marble fireplaceThe spacious guest rooms feature high ceilings and stylish furnishings. Each soundproofed room is equipped with a flat-screen TV, a Nespresso coffee machine and a CD player. The private bathrooms have an art-deco design.The Hôtel Champs Élysées Plaza features a spa Sothys with sauna and hamman, as well as a fitness centre. Guests can use the hotel’s library, and free Wi-Fi access is available.The restaurant "Le Keller" at Champs Élysées Plaza is elegantly decorated with a chandelier and has a skylight, where a buffet breakfast is served every morning. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Orbitz, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Champs Elysees Plaza Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Champs Elysees Plaza Paris
- Hotel Champs Elysees Plaza