“Love the Luxembourg Parc” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hotel Luxembourg Parc

Hotel Luxembourg Parc
Ranked #22 of 1,811 Hotels in Paris
Toronto, Canada
“Love the Luxembourg Parc”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2013

We stayed at the Luxembourg Parc for six nights at the beginning of July. Simply put, our stay was over-the-top fantastique. Perfect location across the street from Luxembourg park and within walking distance of Saint Germaine and the Latin Quarter, while at the same time very quiet at night. Staff could not have been more helpful and cheerful (and we had some less than ordinary requests) Room was a good size by Paris standards, and very tastefully decorated. Great late night bar and adjacent sitting room. Wouldn't think of staying anywhere else on our next trip to Paris. Thaks to all the staff for making our time in Paris so special.

1 Thank CecMontana

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (226)
Sydney, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2013

this hotel is a gem.It is ideally situated near the Luxemburg gardens and the RER comming from Charles De Gaulle. Everything has been thought through and the service is allways friendly and helpful.
For os visitors it has a "french" feel. one knows one is in Paris. It is beautiful.

1 Thank robyn t
Alpharetta, GA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

I am a little late on my review as our visit was in late February of this year, but I wanted to share with TA that we had another fantastic trip!

The highlight of this hotel is the staff followed by the terrific location! We had so much fun getting to know Fabienne better on this trip. She was so helpful with our train tickets and so funny running around checking on room service! They do not have typical room service, but order from a couple places nearby. The place just down their side street was very simple and good food. Fabienne made this trip extra special, I could tell she was very busy but she was always in good spirits and made us feel like old friends! They also have a newer person, I think Tania who went out of her way to help us with a trip to Strasbourg, her home town. The housekeeping staff does a great job as well.
Location across from the Gardens is a great setting, and there is so much within easy walking distance. We also tend to use cabs, which the hotel always arranges for nice cars.

For breakfast and random bread stops and especially the chocolate mousse- we always go to Gérard Mulot 76 Rue de Seine. Luckily it is a very short walk, worthy of multiple trips. I would like if the hotel offered a few random snack foods just to have for back up, and for when we relax and enjoy a glass of wine or cappuccino (which my husband loves theirs and also Ralph's). We have had very good meals at Ralph's, although many do not like the prices.

We look forward to our next trip, the sooner the better!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2013

We stayed here for a family vacation (two nights) and we chose the hotel because of other reviews, the price and location. It was great. The staff was great and helpful, the room was extremely quiet and cool (often difficult to find in Europe) and the location allowed us to walk to most of the places we planned to visit in our short stay. My brother had never been to Europe and we wanted him to hit the high spots. We walked everywhere with minimal effort and since he is a jogger, he had the park across the street every morning for his run. The hotel arranged for our cab to the airport (at the cab fare rate, not a limo) and helped us fine cafes for dinner and lunch close by. For me the fact that it was quiet (even during a holiday weekend), cool and clean was worth every penny. Breakfast was pricey and extra for the options, but you can always hit one of the cafes instead for less. Enjoy

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Broadview Heights
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013

This was our first visit to Paris. I chose this hotel based on trip advisor and it was a great choice. The area was beautiful, the hotel was very charming. You couldn't get a better staff anywhere. The gentleman Nizar in the mornings was most gracious making sure I got my much needed cafe' and Michel was superb when we would arrive back in the evenings with anything we needed. The rooms were very clean and I think spacious for Paris, I've stayed in many NYC rooms much smaller. I would definitely stay here again and recommend to any of my friends visiting in Paris. Thank you to everyone at Luxembourg Parc Hotel for a great stay, my husband and I truly enjoyed it.

• 3 of 5 stars
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2013

All I can say is wow wow wow..lovely place lovely service. Champagne and chocolates in our room nothing was to much for the staff. The setting is pretty lovely and the whole place is full of olde worlde charm

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Utah
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013 via mobile

I chose this hotel based on trip advisor reviews and a desire to be close to St. Germain-des-pres area. We loved the hotel, it's staff, and their recommendations. Their restaurant suggestions were excellent, and they booked me a much needed massage within hours of my request. The rooms and bar are tastefully decorated, with every amenity most would want to have. Its proximity to the Jardins Luxembourg made for excellent strolling,and to the RER station made access to the rest of Paris' neighborhoods easy. I highly recommend, and hope to return soon.

Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple