“Unbelievable Service”

Ranked #42 of 1,801 Hotels in Paris
Broadview Heights
“Unbelievable Service”
Reviewed July 16, 2013

This was our first visit to Paris. I chose this hotel based on trip advisor and it was a great choice. The area was beautiful, the hotel was very charming. You couldn't get a better staff anywhere. The gentleman Nizar in the mornings was most gracious making sure I got my much needed cafe' and Michel was superb when we would arrive back in the evenings with anything we needed. The rooms were very clean and I think spacious for Paris, I've stayed in many NYC rooms much smaller. I would definitely stay here again and recommend to any of my friends visiting in Paris. Thank you to everyone at Luxembourg Parc Hotel for a great stay, my husband and I truly enjoyed it.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (245)
  • Greek first
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed July 12, 2013

All I can say is wow wow wow..lovely place lovely service. Champagne and chocolates in our room nothing was to much for the staff. The setting is pretty lovely and the whole place is full of olde worlde charm

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Utah
Reviewed July 8, 2013 via mobile

I chose this hotel based on trip advisor reviews and a desire to be close to St. Germain-des-pres area. We loved the hotel, it's staff, and their recommendations. Their restaurant suggestions were excellent, and they booked me a much needed massage within hours of my request. The rooms and bar are tastefully decorated, with every amenity most would want to have. Its proximity to the Jardins Luxembourg made for excellent strolling,and to the RER station made access to the rest of Paris' neighborhoods easy. I highly recommend, and hope to return soon.

Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Utahtravelholic
Noosa Heads, Australia
Reviewed July 6, 2013

This is a charmingly decorated gem of a place up near the Senate and beautiful Luxembourg Gardens. The staff are superb and very friendly; breakfast is excellent; the public areas are very elegant and the Executive Room we booked was spacious, very comfortable and delightfully furnished with lovely paintings, curtains, trimmings and very quiet, overlooking courtyard. Lots of hanging space, very comfortable bed and a large bathroom by Paris standards. Staff recommendation of La Mediterranee (Place de l'Odeon) for seafood dinner was much appreciated as we had a delicious meal there.

Room Tip: Executive Room overlooking courtyard .. Spacious and quiet.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank SusieJohn0
Auckland Region, New Zealand
Reviewed July 5, 2013

Perfect location, beautiful spacious rooms and really helpful staff they were brilliant at recommending local restaurants for us. This is the best hotel I have stayed in Paris much better than the poky noisy hotels I have stayed in before, highly recommend.

Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
dc
Reviewed July 4, 2013

It is cozy - more like a bed and breakfast. Very traditional. If you are looking for sleek, modern decor, this may not be for you. The room was decorated in traditional French style with brocade and parquet floors. My room was huge compared to others I've had in Paris, much less any large city hotel I've stayed in. The bathroom was spacious and nicely done. The lobby has a small bar where you can get a nice glass of wine and relax in the afternoon or evening. Luxembourg Parc is across from the hotel. The location is fantastic. Lots of restaurants and sites close by. The staff was friendly and very helpful. I will try to stay here whenever I visit. Absolutely loved it.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
2 Thank lkmdc
San Antonio, Texas
Reviewed July 2, 2013

Just returned from our stay in this beautiful hotel and I have only one word: perfect.
The building is just wonderful and so was our room. (It was even larger than expected)
The staff was very helpful and so nice. A special thanks to Tania and Flora who advised me very good restaurants. The “soufflay” from “La cuisine de Philippe” in front of the hotel is unforgettable.
They spend their day to meet our needs and I realized it was quite a tough job as they have to deal sometimes with weird clients.
The day of our departure we assist to an incredible scene with an English spoken couple. The husband was punching the reception desk with his hands yelling:” why haven’t you fixed my phone”. The poor receptionists tried to calm him down but he kept crying during ten minutes. I will never understand why people get so upset for a phone issue especially during their holydays and against so nice receptionists.
Anyway it was my first time in Paris and I will definitively return to the hotel Luxembourg Parc

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple