“Still our favourite” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #21 of 1,811 Hotels in Paris
Melbourne, Australia
“Still our favourite”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2013

We returned for an extended stay just before Christmas and found it just as good as ever. We love the decor, the quiet location yet the fact that you are just just a short walk from the lovely shopping area around Sevres Babylon or the cafes of Odeon- Saint Germaine.Perfectement!

Room Tip: We have recommended the corner room on the third floor to our friends - that will be our choice next...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Geewiz1948

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (226)
Sydney
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2013

We stayed for 3 nights in February and had our 9 month old with us.

The entire experience was excellent. Lovely boutique hotel and excellent location. We could easily walk to many sites. The Louvre is only 10 mins stroll.

Staff were extremely helpful and friendly. They gave recommendations for dinner that were very good and also had room for a pram. Sometimes quite difficult in Paris!

They also allowed us to keep the room until our transfer so we could wash up and change the baby. Another big plus.

Highly recommend this hotel for location, room quality and it's staff.

Room Tip: Executive room was a good size with a baby
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank KatyDaveSydney
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2013

We enjoyed another return visit to this charming hotel. The staff could not be more helpful and the accommodations are charming and comfortable. The location is excellent and there is plenty of interest (great restaurants, coffee shops, galleries and so on) within a short walk. A perfect little hideaway in Paris, heartily recommended.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
3 Thank Alittlemoa
Seattle, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2013

I am incredibly selective about hotels and when I got engaged in Paris last spring I was on a mission to find the 'perfect' hotel for my wedding guests.

Knowing that the hotel would set the stage for our entire week I wanted to find one in my favorite neighborhood in Paris (St. Germain) so my family and friends would experience the same Paris I had come to love during my annual trips there each December. I started with the hotel I stayed in during several of my annual trips and where I was staying when I got engaged. You can imagine how disappointed I was when they said they wouldn't be able to accommodate a group the size I anticipated:-(

So, the hunt began and I wasn't having much luck finding somewhere that could accommodate a group needing 15-20 rooms... In fact, if I hadn't had the good fortune of speaking to Cecilia at the Hotel Luxembourg Parc I would have given up on my quest for a charming boutique hotel and called, in defeat, one of the larger hotels around Blvd Raspail. But Cecilia was undeterred by the size of our group and made a call to the hotel's owner who was willing to work with me!

From that fateful day forward I can't say enough about the wonderful staff at the HLP! Cecilia and ultimately her colleagues Christian and Fabienne were all fabulous. They managed every detail of the booking and payment process flawlessly. Special requests were accommodated with pleasure and professionalism. They were enormously helpful to an increasingly overwhelmed bride as the wedding week approached and details were left to be finalized. They lined up an amazing babysitter for two of my sisters who were nervous first-time mothers traveling with their babies--aged 5 and 7 months! They assuaged the anxiety of guests who were traveling to Paris for the first time answering pre-trip calls and emails; made countless restaurant recommendations and reservations; expertly guided guests through the winding streets of the 6th Arr--and around Paris; and hosted everyone graciously in the mornings and evenings as wedding guests gathered and gabbed in the cozy lobby/bar area over coffee or cocktails. They even arranged a car service for me and my photographer on my wedding day!

All week in Paris and for weeks after guests returned home I heard rave reviews on how absolutely perfect the hotel was--especially the incredible staff.

I am truly and forever grateful to the wonderful staff of the Hotel Luxembourg Parc for providing a most magnificent experience for my wedding guests. The hotel is comfortable, clean, charming, and perfectly situated but it's the STAFF who makes it truly superior!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends
10 Thank foreverparis
Istanbul, Turkey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013

We stayed at Hotel Luxembourg Parc in the mid of December and we were totally satisfied!! The room was really great and very very quiet!!! The staff was very helpful with us giving us very useful information about what to do in Paris! Great value for money. Recommended!!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
3 Thank Calp A
Rio de Janeiro, RJ
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2013

I have been regularly visiting Paris for more than 30 years.,and off course I have my favorite hotels. however this last week got the chance to stay at Luxembourg Parc for the first time. It is a small hotel with a lot of character; courteous and very efficient staff. Most important for the regular visitor, a service of concierge that makes the difference: get taxis on snowing days; suggests the most suitable bistrot for what you have in mind to invite your local friends; get tkts and recommends the best plays etc. rooms are spacious and well decorated ( not stark's but very traditional and this is what you look for when in Paris) They even have a gym !!!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
6 Thank Sergio S
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

This was our second stay at the Hotel Luxembourg Parc and it was not a dissappointment. We recieved the same friendly welcome and felt right at home from the very start. I agree the rooms and the bathrooms are small for British and American standards but we did not return to the hotel to admire the decor! The location, the intimate size and the welcoming reception ensured our stay in Paris met and even surpassed all our high expectations.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple