Paris is a huge city with 20 million visitors each year... There are so many hotels it's hard to know where to start! We took the advice of many of our peers here on Trip Advisor and booked with the Hotel Luxembourg Parc... and we are SO glad we did...
Having just returned to Sydney from 10 nights in Paris - all in this hotel - we'd recommend it to anyone. Here's why:
1. The location is perfect, just far enough out of downtown to avoid the constant tourist traffic and feeling. It is just one station from Notre-Dame on the RER (Luxembourg) and a few stops on the Metro (Rennes) from Musee d'Orsay / Assemblee Nationale.
2. The local area is beautiful - Luxembourg parc is directly across the road and it is breath taking - one of the nicest areas in Paris to visit in it's own right. The local streets, cafe's and restaurants are authentic and beautiful. The latin quarter is full of the university vibe and has so many fascinating little shops.
3. The hotel staff are friendly, professional and informative. We found Fabienne and her team treated us more like true guests, rather than just more customers in a hotel.
4. The rooms and amenities are beautiful and of high quality - our room was made up every time we left it for any length of time. We never needed to ask for a thing...
All in all - this hotel, it's staff and it's location were perfect. It made us feel like we were a part of the old-world, authentic Paris, rather than in a western hotel that is simply located in Paris.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your Hotel Luxembourg Parc reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Luxembourg Parc Hotel
- Luxembourg Parc Paris