All reviews quiet street saint martin frosted glass gare nord canal st complimentary toiletries l est bars and restaurants rooms are lovely cleaned daily large bed within easy reach flights of stairs quiet hotel coffee maker common areas several metro stations
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Hotel Taylor was the perfect place to begin our visit to Paris. The rooms were well decorated and clean. The staff was incredibly helpful, giving restaurant recommendations as well with helping with travel around the city during the transportation strike. The complimentary breakfast was incredible and included specialty coffees which made for a great start to each day. Would highly recommend!

Date of stay: January 2020
Reviewed November 22, 2019

I was very pleased with my stay. Everyone was very helpful and polite.The hotel is close to three different metro stations and walking distance to Canal St. Martin. It is situated on a silent alley but the area seemed completely safe to me. There are bars and restaurants nearby in case you prefer to hang out in the area. breakfast buffet was very good and richer than I expected. In my first day the air conditioning wasn't functioning well due to the high number of visitors at the hotel but they were so nice to bring in a cooling fan in the evening.

Room tip: My room had a street view, I cannot comment on the view from the other rooms.
Date of stay: July 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed November 14, 2019

The room was as it had been pictured online. Super fun wallpaper, great hotel staff and service, too. It’s less than a five minute walk from metro line 5, which is just two stops from Gare du Nord. The bed was comfy, and the snacks in the room were a nice touch, too. Would recommend this hotel to anyone coming to Paris looking for a great room rate and a convenient location in the city.

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed November 7, 2019

This was my first time traveling alone outside of my home country and Hotel Taylor was a safe, clean and beautiful place to stay! The rooms are lovely and the staff was so kind and helpful. Everyone I interacted with spoke excellent English, which was especially nice when I was jet-lagged and sleep-deprived. On that note, I showed up to the hotel earlier than I expected to and they went out of their way to get my room ready almost immediately. Breakfast was great and there are some lovely stores in the area. The best thing I ate in Paris was the choux à la crème at the nearby boulangerie, Mamiche. Merci à tous!

Date of stay: October 2019
Reviewed October 21, 2019

One of my favorite hotel in Paris ! Shame it is often fully booked ! Awesome internet , complimentary mini bar ! Their is even a beer in it ! The linen is awesome and it is all soundproof ! Super clean hôtel ! And this to me is important ! Don’t hesitate going there ! Your I’ll have an awesome experience in a very nice area of Paris
Mathieu