“What the hell? ”

Ranked #309 of 432 Nightlife in Paris
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“What the hell? ”
Reviewed August 4, 2013 via mobile

Went here with two friends. Got stopped in the door since we didn't have any women with us. A big dissapointment. Went to Social Club instead and it was great. /clubber

2 Thank Olof B

Paris, France
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Trying to get in...”
Reviewed July 20, 2013

staff at the door was just so unpleasent hat i didn't even have the chance to go in....From telling me that they didn't have to talk to me, even saying that i should go back to my country...very embarassing to a club that has a ok image...

Visited July 2013
1 Thank katanaman
Munich, Germany
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Awful place !”
Reviewed June 11, 2013

Well, after almost 10 years of clubbing, this is by far the worst place I have ever been to, it was a Saturday night, I regret going there, total waste of time, I only had 2 nights to spend in Paris and the Saturday night was wasted there, Very Very Rude staff, awful Music, keeping a queue while the place in there was empty school-age crowd in there, if you are in Paris for a short visit, you should totally ignore this place

Visited June 2013
4 Thank MMFahmy87
Traverse City, Michigan
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“don't bother”
Reviewed April 19, 2013

my largest complaint is that this claims to be a club... it's really more like a lounge. Everyone just stood around the dance floor watching the DJ and if that wasn't boring enough... it literally sounded like the same song for an hour and a half. I get that most techno can sound monotonousafter a while, but I totally dig techno and a good DJ knows how to change up the beat. Mix things, get the crowd going... The music here was border line 'slow' and there was no change in the beat. none... It felt more like music for a posh coffee shop in Amsterdam then a club in Paris. Had they set that expectation I wouldn't have been so disappointed but we went to dance and enjoy the nightlife. Cocktails were weak and overpriced but that part you expect in paris. We did find one bartender that was quite pleasant but I can't be certain if it was because he genuinely was nice or he was just the nicest amongst a bunch of very rude employees. Bottom line... unless you are desperate, try another club. It's just not worth the risk.

Visited July 2012
2 Thank PoshJuliette
Finland
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Remember to have a girl with you to get inside”
Reviewed January 13, 2013

Le Rex is nice place. We were two guys going and they told us that we couldn't go inside if there is no girls in our company. So we found some group of girl from que - luckily. Inside on saturday night it was quite full - not grouded. Staff I liked, they really knew what they are supposed to do.

Visited January 2013