“Know what's important to you”

Hotel de Londres Eiffel
Ranked #32 of 1,803 Hotels in Paris
Reviewed June 5, 2014

There were +s & -s for my wife and I. We booked room #64 specifically for the view of the Eiffel Tower which was spectacular, especially on the hour at night when the lights sparkle. A big plus. The desk staff & housekeeping terrific, another plus. OK, hear come the minuses. We knew from reviews that the room would be small and it was. VERY. And it takes some planning to turn in the shower! And while there are indeed nearby bus lines, the Metro is a 10-15 walk. OK if the weather is nice, but not so pleasant if you are coming home at night in the rain. So it's up to you to decide what's important to you. Do your research.

Stayed: June 2014
5  Thank shuba8

Reviewed June 1, 2014

We have returned after three years which they noted when we arrived, so nice to know they are appreciative of our business. I cannot say enough good things about how helpful Arnaud, Cedric, and the whole staff were for us. Arnaud was very helpful with a few issues we were having because we forgot a few things, both financial and other problems. Of course we love the location and his suggestions for taking the bus and places to eat were great. We love this place and will be back so I guess that says all we can say along with our top rating.

Room Tip: Think about a room with a view of the Eiffel Tower
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
3  Thank ruslov
Reviewed May 31, 2014

Perfect location, easy walking distance to the Eiffel tower and tourist sites while being in a smaller neighborhood with some local charm. Perfectly charming decor. Perfectly welcoming and knowledgeable staff. I'd highly recommend a stay here!

Room Tip: Our room was at the back and a little small, so it might be good to opt for a street facing room.
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends
2  Thank sfran_adventurer
Reviewed May 30, 2014

Location wise this hotel is close to perfect. It's about 2 block away from the Eiffel Tower and close to many good quality restaurants. Unfortunately that is where the positives end. The rooms are absolutely the smallest I've ever seen. On arrival we discovered that there wasn't even space for our luggage (2 samsonite hard cases).

Service was ok however the room cleanliness left more to be desired. Our fridge has not been cleaned and smelled bad.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank mytravelreview49
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Third time in Paris. I know rooms are small in Paris hotels and apartments so I was happy with what I got. Arnaud at reception and his colleagues were very friendly and helpful. Everything in the room worked and it was clean and quiet enough to sleep in even with the window open slightly. I was there for 5 nights and going back for one more. Great location. Didn't like handing in the key each time I went out but have experienced that elsewhere and is not unusual. I would stay there again if I visit Paris again. Didn't have breakfast there but I saw many who did so I guess it it was OK. The hotel has about 30 rooms. I believe the one on the sixth floor has views of the Eiffel Tower but we were on the third floor . There is a lift. There are rooms overlooking an internal courtyard which is nondescript so I chose one facing the street. The hotel was fully booked so if you want to stay here you should book ahead.

There is a friendly lobby with lounge chairs and books but who has time to read in Paris? When we arrived early before check in time Arnaud spent time with us in the lobby explaining things and made us both a coffee. The room was supposed to be ready at 2 pm but was available earlier which was good. The reception is manned 24hours a day so no trouble getting in late at night.

Great stay. Arnaud was kind enough to arrange a taxi for us when we left.

Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
3  Thank HAE4567
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Londres Eiffel is a small hotel on tiny street conveniently located between the Eiffel Tower and Rue Cler, and near Les Invalides (Napoleon's tomb). You can walk past the hotel and not even notice it. Rooms and bathrooms are compact, but modern and well maintained. There is a small lobby and eating area on the ground floor, which are immaculate. The staff provides personalized attention and could not have been more welcoming. If space is a concern, you might look elsewhere. Our room was exactly as it was depicted on their website, with a partial view of the Eiffel tower. If high quality accommodations, service and location are what you need, this is a good choice.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
3  Thank john w
Reviewed May 28, 2014

My daughter and myself selected this hotel from what we read on the internet. Everything was true and then some. The hotel is in the best location in a beautiful residential area with local shops and in walking distance to the Eiffel Tower and grand boulevards. We were near the metro and the RER to get us to anywhere in the city. The service is the best and we got personalized assistance on all things to do and places to go. This was the cleanest place that I have ever stayed. There was a delightful breakfast room with a true French breakfast. The room was small, but adequate and very nicely decorated. We had a most comfortable bed, new TV, room safe and free internet. I will recommend this place to all friends and would go back again on my next visit to Paris,

Room Tip: The higher floors have views of the Eiffel Tower, which is beautiful at night.
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family