“Wonderful place to stay in a great location!”

Hotel de Londres Eiffel
Ranked #35 of 1,803 Hotels in Paris
Reviewed November 13, 2012

My sister and I stayed here for a week, and we hope to be back! There was some confusion over rooms when we arrived - not because of the hotel, but due to other guests not checking out as planned. But, because of this we ended up with a triple room, and having that little bit of extra space was nice. The beds were extremely comfortable and the shower was wonderful. Our room wasn't on a "floor" so to speak, but rather a landing on the ground floor. We didn't have a view, but because of the location it was very quiet, and easy to sleep. The staff at the hotel, including their mascot - a golden retriever named Samba - are all very friendly and helpful. The breakfast room is lovely, with plenty of space. The hotel was full when we were there, but we never had a problem finding a seat. There's no "hot" food - no bacon and eggs here - but plenty to fill you up at the start of the day. The location of the hotel is perfect - around the corner from the Eiffel Tower, a short walk to the Metro, numerous bus stops, cafe's and restaurants nearby. I would definitely stay here again!

Room Tip: The rooms on the ground floor landing are very quiet. Some rooms on the upper floors have views of...
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Grundsu
There are newer reviews for Hotel de Londres Eiffel

Reviewed November 12, 2012 via mobile

We stayed here for three nights and loved it. The hotel is very close to the Eiffel Tower, and perfect for exploring the city. We were supposed to be in a normal room for two nights and were upgrading to the room with the Eiffel Tower view for the final night but they upgraded us to the Eiffel Tower view for all three nights which was just amazing. The view is spectacular, the room is lovely and although small, was very quaint very clean, and decorated beautifully. The shower was too small for me being 6'2, and that is the only reason I didn't give it 5/5. Lovely though and highly recommended!

1  Thank Daniel S
Reviewed November 10, 2012

My husband and I stayed at the Hotel de Londres Eiffel in early October. Check-in was great, and the gentleman who greeted us was fantastic; I believe his name was Arnaud, but I'm not 100% sure. Gave us a map, and showed us how to get places via metro, walking, etc. The room we had was the most basic (aka cheapest) - very small, clean, decent bath, L'Occitane toiletries were a fabulous touch. We didn't spend much time in the hotel, but it did suit our needs. For two people, our room was quite small...that being said, I'd try to upgrade if possible if you can afford it.

The location of the hotel was great, in my opinion. I really liked the neighborhood - quieter, kind people, the Rue Cler nearby. There were several fantastic restaurants nearby - the FL restaurant being literally next door. The metro was about 10 minutes away, along with the Batobus (water taxi) near the Eiffel Tower.

In short, the pluses were customer service, location. Minuses were room size, some room noise in the AM (to be fair, I'm a very light sleeper, but my husband also had issues). I'd definitely consider staying at the Hotel Londres Eiffel again.

2  Thank vacay1201
Reviewed November 5, 2012

We may not have had a view of the Eiffel Tower from our room, but it didn't matter as you could step out of the hotel and be nearly there. Our room was immaculate with a modern, refurbished bathroom and enough closet space to store our clothes. The bed was comfortable, the breakfast just right and the neighborhood was one of our favorites. The staff was friendly and never seemed to mind answering the same questions from their guests . . . how to get to the Metro., RER, call a taxi or make restaurant reservations. A little aside, Cafe Constant has a sister restaurant next door that is every bit as good. Three other favorite restaurants were Reeds, Les Papilles & Les Dome. We wouldn't hesitate to return to the hotel and would recommend it to any one of our friends.

2  Thank Lily1222
Reviewed November 4, 2012

We recently had the pleasure of staying 3 nights at the Hotel Londres - Eiffel Tower - a small boutique hotel located a mere 5-10mins walk to the tower.. in fact we had a view of the top of the tower from our room.
We also had a great dinner at Cafe Constant (next door)... which we highly recommend. Lots of unique boutiques and other restaurants in the area. The staff was very friendly (including Samba , the golden retriever 'greeter') and our room was clean/nice decorated and intimate.
Also recommend the L'Open bus (hop on hop off) 1 day or two day pass. A great way to see all the key sights of tghe city at a low cost. Enjoy.
John and Amanda, Whitby, Ontario, Canada

1  Thank John M
Reviewed November 4, 2012 via mobile

Can't fault this hotel. Eiffel Tower is within easy walking distance, I even had a good view of it from my room, and there are some excellent places to eat nearby - the cafe next door is devine!
Staff are friendly - Samba & Cedric are a delight - and there are loads of little touches that make the hotel that little bit more relaxing & comfortable! Great selection of books in the lobby for you to borrow, lovely toiletries in the bathroom. Room was a little small but honestly, you won't mind at all....it's a great place, I'll be back!

• Stayed: August 2012
Reviewed November 1, 2012

Loved my stay here! I was in a single room, which was pretty small but the hotel is very nice, great value and Arnaud is lovely! It's right next door to Cafe Constant, a wonderful palce to eat. Also a short walk to Eiffel Tower and Rue Cler. I plan to stay again and can't wait to return.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends