Was travelling with my father and girlfriend for a one night stop in paris before heading south. We were all pleasantly surprised by the hotel which while one of the cheapest in the areas felt clean and modern. My only criticism would be that the rooms are a little on the small side with no frills or luxuries apart from a small empty fridge. The hotel is just a stones throw away from Pernaty metro station and a short 10 minute walk from the Gare Monparnasse.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Independent and family owned hotel, located near the metro Pernety (line 13), the Montparnasse station and the exhibition center of Porte de Versailles, the Apollon Montparnasse welcomes you in a cosy and refined atmosphere. Our 33 rooms are all equipped with high-end bedding, a mini-fridge, a safe box, air-conditionning, free high speed wifi (optic fiber), TVs with thematic channels (Canal +, BeIn Sports, Disney Channel) and bathrooms either with a shower or a bathtub, with toiletries from Couvent des Minimes. For family stays know that we offer connected rooms. Our buffet breakfast with its delicious handmade pastries, is served in our charming vaulted room, typical from Paris. The House offers car parking places in a secured car park, under request. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotel.de, TripOnline SA, HRS and Despegar.com so you can book your Hotel Apollon Montparnasse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apollon Montparnasse Hotel
- Apollon Montparnasse Paris