I stayed in the Apollon with my young daughter. The room was great for the two of us. We returned quite late some nights and it was convenient having the Metro station in a one minute walking distance from the hotel, even though the surrounding is quite safe. Nearby cafes and supermarkets, as well. The stuff was super friendly and helpful and helped us with every question or request we had. The morning clerk told us about the 14th of July concert and firework show and saved us from going to Versaille on the wrong day when it was closed!! I want to thank him again!! Great free Wi-FI in the rooms. I would love to come again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Independent and family owned hotel, located near the metro Pernety (line 13), the Montparnasse station and the exhibition center of Porte de Versailles, the Apollon Montparnasse welcomes you in a cosy and refined atmosphere. Our 33 rooms are all equipped with high-end bedding, a mini-fridge, a safe box, air-conditionning, free high speed wifi (optic fiber), TVs with thematic channels (Canal +, BeIn Sports, Disney Channel) and bathrooms either with a shower or a bathtub, with toiletries from Couvent des Minimes. For family stays know that we offer connected rooms. Our buffet breakfast with its delicious handmade pastries, is served in our charming vaulted room, typical from Paris. The House offers car parking places in a secured car park, under request. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, HRS, Hotel.de and Priceline so you can book your Hotel Apollon Montparnasse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apollon Montparnasse Hotel
- Apollon Montparnasse Paris