Shame on me for not writing this review earlier. I stayed in this hotel at the end of January 2013 with my mother. The rooms are small, but have everything you need and the bathroom was quite nice. The little breakfast room downstairs was nice and actually a good value. One morning we walked to a local cafe for breakfast but the second morning we ate downstairs. The front desk staff Could not have been any nicer! They helped us on book the room and a taxi on the phone and then the next morning helped us route out a map to walk from the hotel to all the main sites in the city. The price was very reasonable and I just can't recommend this hotel enough for anyone who wants to stay in an authentic parisain neighborhood and wants to explore the city themselves.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Independent and family owned hotel, located near the metro Pernety (line 13), the Montparnasse station and the exhibition center of Porte de Versailles, the Apollon Montparnasse welcomes you in a cosy and refined atmosphere. Our 33 rooms are all equipped with high-end bedding, a mini-fridge, a safe box, air-conditionning, free high speed wifi (optic fiber), TVs with thematic channels (Canal +, BeIn Sports, Disney Channel) and bathrooms either with a shower or a bathtub, with toiletries from Couvent des Minimes. For family stays know that we offer connected rooms. Our buffet breakfast with its delicious handmade pastries, is served in our charming vaulted room, typical from Paris. The House offers car parking places in a secured car park, under request. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, HRS and Hotel.de so you can book your Hotel Apollon Montparnasse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apollon Montparnasse Hotel
- Apollon Montparnasse Paris