Hotel Apollon Montparnasse
  • Restaurant
Le Fabe Hotel(Paris)
Fred Hotel(Paris)
1,081 results
All reviewspernety metro stationrooms are smallrue raymond losserandsmall fridgenormal for parisminute walkgreat neighborhoodcomfortable bedconvenient locationthe hotel stafffriendly hotelquiet at nightyogurtbaguettehotel is locatedair conditioningsingle room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 19, 2012

We were 4 women who stayed here the first week in October. The hotel is very clean, beds are comfortable. Joel, Emmanuel and the owner Prejean(sp?) were very helpful and friendly. It is located in a nice residential area of Paris, very close to Metro, and some lovely restaurants close by. Breakfast was very nice, coffee w/ hot milk, fresh fruits, wonderful yogurt, cheese and meats, croissants and bread. Breakfast is 11euros per person, but when you compare to local cafes, it is a reasonable charge. The rooms are small, but I think that is pretty standard throughout Europe. I would stay there again if I have the opportunity to return to Paris.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank swany13
Reviewed October 8, 2012

The hotel was easy to find (large sign on the corner of the building), my room was nicely presented and the staff went out of their way to be helpful and friendly. They offered helpful suggestions for where to eat and things to do during my brief stay and I had an enjoyable conversation with the night manager while waiting to be collected for a tour. The single room is small, but this is to be expected and was very comfortable and adequate for my needs. I would happily stay here again.

With a large suitcase I found it easier to walk from the Montparnasse station than to change lines on the metro - lots of stairs!

Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank this_amy
HOTEL A, Responsable réception at Hotel Apollon Montparnasse, responded to this reviewResponded October 18, 2012

Good afternoon from Apollon Montparnasse Hotel, dear guests.
Many thanks again for your kind message. We are very happy to know that we gave you satisfaction during your stay at Apollon. Anytime our guests come to our hotel, they always appreciate the living atmosphere in the neighborhood with small shops like in a village, and several good French restaurants. Regarding the size of our rooms, this is typical aspect from Paris, but we had renovated them with a nice decoration. Moreover, hospitality and quality remain essential for us. We are looking forward to seeing you again among us, for your next trip to Paris.
Best regards,

Reviewed October 6, 2012

This was our second stay at Hotel Apollon Montparnasse. We reserved a triple room which was so perfect for our needs. It was actually two rooms which shared a small common entry that locked. Therefore, it was possible to leave the bedroom doors open. It would be perfect for a family with children, or in our case, a third person traveling with us. The staff is wonderful - very friendly and helpful. The hotel is immaculately kept and location is good. It is a bit out of the main touristy areas, but we consider that a plus. The metro is just down the street. I booked our reservation online and the credit card was in advance charged for the first night. To avoid that, email the hotel directly and reserve.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank ellabella_8

Hi from Apollon Montparnasse Hotel, Sir or Madam.
Thank you very much for your kind message. We are very happy to learn that we managed to satisfy your expectations. What our guests always need to find in our hotel, is quiet, clean and comfortable rooms, and hospitality. The geographic localization nearby a metro station, surrounded with shops and various good restaurants, is required by our guests, too.
Anytime you come back and visit us, we wish you should always get the same satisfaction.
Very kind regards,

Reviewed October 4, 2012 via mobile

We stayed for 5 nights in may. Very nicely decorated hotel. Rooms quite small but have everything you need as well as new shower facility. Shower lovely and water power great! New soft towels every day. Nice lounge area in reception to sit. Lovely baguette and cake shops around the corner and the market and cemetery are worth visiting. Really good value compared to hotels closer to attractions. It's nice to take the metro to get to the attractions as you really get to experience the Parisian life. Front of house staff always happy to see you.

• Stayed: May 2012

Good evening from Apollon Montparnasse Hotel, dear guests.
That was very kind from you to send this message, and we are very thankful to you for it.
Your message has been very encouraging for us, because we managed to satisfy you expectations at every level: our staff hospitality, our rooms cleanliness, comfort and coziness, in spite of their size, and the very pleasant neighborhood of Pernety, looking like a village without the touristic crowd you can see elsewhere in Paris.
See you next time, when you come back and visit us.
Best regards,

Reviewed October 3, 2012

I booked 2 nights at the Hotel Apollon in late September at the end of a month-long trip across Europe. I was looking forward to exploring this section of Paris, one that I was not familiar with from previous visits, and the price was right. Upon arrival, I was greeted warmly by the enthusiastic receptionist, who continued to greet me by name during my entire stay. When I expressed a desire to explore the area on foot, he gave several very useful tips for neighborhood walks, local sights, and restaurants. This wonderful service continued throughout my stay.

My single room was charming, clean, and comfortable. I was on the 4th floor in a corner room overlooking the street below. The tiny space was more than compensated for by the two large windows, one with a Juliet balcony that looked across the rooftops. It was glorious fall weather, so I had no need for the air conditioner or heat, but the cross-breeze was marvelous. My bathroom was brand-newly remodeled, and the new tile and modern shower absolutely sparkled. The bed was very comfortable, wifi and tv worked well, and the fridge was useful for storing snacks and drinks. Fortunately, I had quiet neighbors, but could hear their voices through the walls. Street noise was minimal.

I found this part of Paris quite charming, and enjoyed perusing the shops and cafes along Rue Raymond Losserand and Rue de la Gaîté. The enchanting ancient cobblestoned Rue des Thermopyles was also a highlight. Being a bit removed from the main tourist sights of Paris was a plus for me on this trip, yet a quick metro ride takes one right into the heart of the city. The metro stop Pernety is just meters from the hotel.

Tip: When going into the city, try to avoid changing metros at hectic Montparnasse. Instead, ride up to Invalides to make connections.

Room Tip: I loved my single corner room on the 4th floor!
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo