This was our second stay at Hotel Apollon Montparnasse. We reserved a triple room which was so perfect for our needs. It was actually two rooms which shared a small common entry that locked. Therefore, it was possible to leave the bedroom doors open. It would be perfect for a family with children, or in our case, a third person traveling with us. The staff is wonderful - very friendly and helpful. The hotel is immaculately kept and location is good. It is a bit out of the main touristy areas, but we consider that a plus. The metro is just down the street. I booked our reservation online and the credit card was in advance charged for the first night. To avoid that, email the hotel directly and reserve.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Independent and family owned hotel, located near the metro Pernety (line 13), the Montparnasse station and the exhibition center of Porte de Versailles, the Apollon Montparnasse welcomes you in a cosy and refined atmosphere. Our 33 rooms are all equipped with high-end bedding, a mini-fridge, a safe box, air-conditionning, free high speed wifi (optic fiber), TVs with thematic channels (Canal +, BeIn Sports, Disney Channel) and bathrooms either with a shower or a bathtub, with toiletries from Couvent des Minimes. For family stays know that we offer connected rooms. Our buffet breakfast with its delicious handmade pastries, is served in our charming vaulted room, typical from Paris. The House offers car parking places in a secured car park, under request. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, HRS and Despegar.com so you can book your Hotel Apollon Montparnasse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apollon Montparnasse Hotel
- Apollon Montparnasse Paris