Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.com$79
Hotels.com$79
eDreams$79
Priceline$79
Travelocity$79
ZenHotels.com$81
1,190 results
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed November 8, 2012

I stayed at the hotel for 3 night from Nov 2nd to Nov 5th. This is not the first time I stay at an Ibis hotel so I was expecting a small room and that's what I got. However, the bathroom was extremely small, when you use the toilet there is no way to avoid hitting the sink. I stayed at an Ibis in the Montmartre area and the bathroom was spacious compared to this hotel. There is a shopping center across the street, however, the area is more business than tourist. Therefore, it was quite dead during the weekend, which wasn't the case when I stayed in the Montmartre area. Also, the windows really aren't soundproofed. Our hotel room faced the street and we heard everything as if the window was open. Overall, if you can get a good deal by all means book the hotel as it's connected through 3 metro lines which makes travelling a lot easier.

Date of stay: November 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed November 3, 2012

Date of stay: October 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 24, 2012

I stayed at Ibis for 5 days this summer. This was the second time in Paris, the first time we stayed at Ibis Gare du Nord and now we choose Avenue d'Italie and was a smart choice. The hotel looks great, the rooms are not to big, but are very nice and clean. The plus for this location is that you have buses, metro station (with 3 metro lines), shops, terraces, restaurants, Hypermarket and a Shopping Center just across the street. It is a great place to stay! I definitely recommend it!

Date of stay: August 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed October 10, 2012

I stayed here with my sister in August 2010. We traveled with a dutch bus/travel company and this is the hotel they use. I recommend this hotel. That bus company we went with was terrible, but the staff at the hotel were super helpful. They were able to give us information about where to go in Paris and how to take the metro. The woman that was helping us spoke English too. It was a nice hotel. There is a restaurant, computer for guests to use and a bar/lounge area. The only problem we could find was that elevators could get a little crowded at times. Our room was simple, but comfortable. The room was cleaned every day. I think even when we did not want it to be cleaned. I would definitely stay at one of the Ibis hotels again.

Date of stay: November 2011
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed October 9, 2012

Situated in a very nice area in Paris. Very close to Metro and easy trip to centre of City. Lots of buses as well.
Large shopping centre straight across the road with good retailers. Plenty of varieties (Italian, Mexican, Japanese + a Maccas and KFC) of eateries to dine at. Unbelievable Markets 3 times a week close by as well. Have stayed both sides but would definitely choose to stay this side of Paris if I go again.

Date of stay: October 2012