“excellent location”

Campanile Paris 11 - Bastille
Ranked #591 of 1,803 Hotels in Paris
Reviewed April 7, 2014

simple and comfortable room,good sized bathroom,no frills that is no shower hats,shampoo or cotton wool buds.Breakfast with small but OK choice though fruit juice poor quality.Helpful staff happy to give advice and early morning phone calls.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends

Reviewed March 28, 2014

Stayed here for a weekend in Feb 2014.
This is a great value for money place. Great location - walking distance from Notre Dame. We never took the metro - walked everywhere including the Louvre, however its quite a significant distance.

On the way to the metro station there is a fantastic seafood restaurant I would recommend. Although, its not cheap, its worth the money.

Breakfast was ok, a little overpriced.

Very clean rooms, comfortable beds, helpful staff.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank Oxana R
Reviewed March 24, 2014

I work for an airline so I am able to fly standby - I flew to Paris a day earlier than planned with a group of friends. Since I wasn't supposed to be there, they had booked hotels for the number of people who were there already. I figured I could get into on of their rooms, but they are not so easy going with hotels over there. Fair enough. I walked down the street to Campanile and booked a reservation for that night and thought I would be paying for it. It only cost me about $150 for one night - and I was so happy with that! The place was so clean too. I was really pleased with my stay here!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank kellyo36
Reviewed March 19, 2014

This is a reasonably priced hotel in a good spot: very near the Metro and Bastille Market right there. The room was quite small (typical for Paris) but clean and with a good, powerful shower and hairdryer -- very important! All seemed fresh and new in the room. Noise from neighbouring rooms was not an issue, but on Saturday night the revelers outside could be heard until the early morning. Breakfast was not free so I didn't bother, not when there are so many restaurants and bakeries around the corner. Overall a good, clean, convenient place I would use again to be in the 11th.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed February 24, 2014

well we arrived @ the hotel on friday morning behind the desk a tall blond girl with a eastern accent asked us nd i quote(what do u want)
we were chocked how rude i that we dont deserve a good morning or a welcome?????
our room was the 906 which is located on the 6th floor just infront the elevator
what a nightmare it felt like the elevator was just above us very very very noisy
the room itself was clean and nicely decorated

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Campanile.com - Louvre Hotels Group
2  Thank Kasey F
Cyril C, Directeur général at Campanile Paris 11 - Bastille, responded to this reviewResponded February 27, 2014

Dear Guest,

First of all, we would like to thank you for choosing our hotel during your recent trip in Paris, and for sharing your feedback on tripadvisor.

We also would like to offer our sincerest apologies for the inconveniences that you experienced during your stay. An experience such as the one you described is taken very seriously by all of us here at the hotel Campanile Paris Bastille, and we look forward to an opportunity to make it better.

Your valuable comments on our receptionist service have been brought up to our management's attention for improvement.

Recently we have performed major costly repairs on our heating system to offer to our guest the best quality of sleeping.

I hope you will give us a chance to restore your faith in us and show you that we are much better than you experienced during your stay.

Yours sincerely

Reviewed January 29, 2014

A very good hotel for a low-budget price!
A friendly recepcion, a good breakfast and an a clean room, even an well equipt bathroom. The hotel is close the metro- station and placed in a quiet neighbourhood, so everything was perfect.

Room Tip: Clean, spacious and with every need.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Campanile.com - Louvre Hotels Group
3  Thank Bert S
Reviewed January 19, 2014

Paris is difficult for booking hotel.So,most inportant point to decide pari's hotel is location.
This hotel's location is nearly metro&bus stops,trainstation(gare de lyon).
My family stayed triple-room.Triple-room is best choice.I love this hotel.Value for money.

Room Tip: Rooms are silently for me.good sleeping.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family