All reviewssacre coeurcroissantsbed female dormmontmartre areawe stayed in a double roommoulin rougeclose to metro stationeiffel towerbackpackerssupermarketeuro
Reviewed November 15, 2016 via mobile

This hostel was lovely although the stairs that you have to climb down to access any room does not mix well with a large and heavy suitcase (along with heeled boots - speaking from experience). The staff were friendly and the location in the heart of Montmatre was so useful for seeing the city - we ended up walking pretty much everywhere from Montmatre to the Eiffel Tower to the Catacombs and back with minimal difficulty.

Stayed: July 2016, traveled with friends
Reviewed November 3, 2016

I spent 5 nights at this hostel and not once felt like a guest. The service was terrible, directions were given wrong, the toilet didnt flush properly, the drains emitted a strong filthy oder that filled the room and finally, at request for a taxi to get to our train on time there was a 45 minuet wait in the lobby due to the staff forgetting about us. Almost missed our very expensive international train.

• Stayed: October 2016, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with statravel.com
1  Thank mrtommiep
Reviewed October 24, 2016

Good points: nice location, quite, close to metro, local shops near by,safe
Bad points: very small rooms, very poor standards of cleanliness, rude and unhelpful staff, not fluent in English, very basic breakfast

• Stayed: June 2016, traveled solo
Reviewed October 12, 2016 via mobile

I will stay here again because it s close to the metro station, besidesthe neighbourhood is prety. I m agree with the breakfast.
I cannot stand the ¿owner? Attitud, (a woman), due to she has a disden behaviour.
It s an antique building but it s clean.

Stayed: October 2016, traveled solo
Reviewed October 11, 2016

Being in Paris, this was one of the pricier places I stayed during my trip around Europe, however you wouldn’t think it! The place was average. It’s a lot bigger inside than it first impresses. We stayed in a 6 man dorm which just about squeezed 6 of us in. The shower room was separate and the toilet was separate to that. Both rooms were so miniscule, if you went to the toilet your knees were pretty much touching your chin. It was fine for a couple of nights, but nothing spectacular. It’s close to the metro so most places are reachable relatively easily. I don’t recommend trying to walk to the centre from here…
I don’t need to tell you to be careful of pickpockets etc., but be extra wary around Sacré-Coeur. There is always a group of black men there and while one of them distracts your attention by trying to sell you something one of the others will steal from your bag. So be careful!
For a night or two this hostel is OK, but I wouldn’t go out of my way to recommend it.

• Stayed: July 2016, traveled with friends