“Great Burgers and Friendly Service”

Bistro Burger Montorgueil
Reserve with
Save up to 40% when you reserve online *
Bistro Burger Montorgueil is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2,132 of 17,512 Restaurants in Paris
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighborhood: Les Halles
Description: INTERNATIONAL CUISINE - For all burger lovers, an excellent choice of high quality burgers awaits you at Bistro Burger, right in the heart of the 1st arrondissement ! CONTEMPORARY AND WELCOMING - Ideally situated in the heart of the Montorgueil quarter of Paris, Bistro Burger offers both full table service and takeaway in a warm, welcoming and originally designed environment. TOP QUALITY BURGERS -100% Charolais beef and carefully selected fresh ingredients from the south of France and local suppliers. A wide range of original and delicious recipes including beef, chicken, fish, and vegetarian options.
Reviewed March 4, 2014

My revisit to Bistro Burger was as happy as my first visit 18 months ago. Go for the burger and frites. (In my case, I go for the tofu burger. It's the best!) Keep it simple - this is not haute cuisine, but you might find the wait staff so friendly and the food so easy to eat, that you'll head there often. Good bathrooms, too. My 4 stars is based on the total experience of a vegetarian dining in Paris with carnivores. Everyone was happy and satisfied.

There are newer reviews for Bistro Burger Montorgueil

Reviewed February 21, 2014 via mobile

I bumped into this place by chance when looking for a restaurant on a saturday evening in Montorgueil area. While all other places were full this one had several tables free (which usually is not a good sign). Nevertheless we gave it a try since I really wanted to get a burger!
The waiters were very friendly (not a common thing in Paris), the atmosphere was nice, I liked the style of the interiors and the choice of burgers was very large. There were even three different vegetarian burgers and one with fresh fish filet, which was apparently very good.
I took the Avocat-Bacon burger, small size, and onion rings, both were very tasty and fresh and quite fast served.
Finally we got one cake with pistache cream and rasberries, which was ok.
I can only recommend this place to every burger fan.

Reviewed December 1, 2013

Good quality burgers and very friendly service.
Fairly priced, choise of burgers form 7,9 euro for a 'classique' burger to 14 euro for a 'special gourmand' burger.
Good pick or a quick meal.

Reviewed January 23, 2013 via mobile

After a January 'detox' of white meat and fish I was gagging for a decent burger tonight.
Having found this recommended on TripAdvisor I got there about 6pm and (unsurprisingly) was the only one in the whole place.

As your expect being the only customer service was rapid and fairly friendly. I did notice however that I wasn't asked how I'd like my burger cooked which is highly unusual over here.

I opted for the avocado and bacon burger based on the recommendation of another review. Being pretty hungry I went for the double which was physically too big to pick up and eat so I had one of the patties on its own first. The meat was really tasty with just a hint of pink (would've preferred rarer). Too much avacodo for my liking which cooled the whole burger down quickly (but yes, I ordered an avocado burger so my fault).

As mentioned previously you have to order your sides separately which is a bit odd but I still found it good value.

Double burger and a side of fries, coke & a large glass of wine = €28.

100 times better than Joe Allen (the area's more famous burger restaurant) with a great selection and good sized burgers. I will definitely be back when the craving takes me again.

TIP: If you're visiting Paris, remember that ALL restaurants legally include service in the bill. Tips aren't necessary but it's customary to give 1-2 Euro to acknowledge good service. If you're just having a drink somewhere 50 centimes is normal.

Reviewed January 1, 2013

This place was right around the corner from our rental apartment. We walked by & both my kids squealed with delight. We were the only ones in the restaurant but it was early. The waitress was very friendly, the food came out quickly & was absolutely delicious. My only complaint is that you need to order fries & onion rings separately so the bill gets big quickly. If time had permitted we would have eaten here again!

1  Thank LoveToLunchBEL