“Heartrending!”

Blue Fox Travel - Blue Bike Tours
Ranked #5 of 163 Outdoor Activities in Paris
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: We provide each of our guests with an authentic and memorable experience of visiting France. Our unique tours and excursions will entertain and educate both the novice and the most discerning traveler. Book with us and be sure that your visits to Paris, Versailles, and the French countryside are fun, hassle free, and full of great memories!
Useful Information: Stairs / elevator, Lockers / storage, Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Food available for purchase, Bathroom facilities, Stroller parking
Reviewed November 22, 2017

Write a ReviewReviews (3,867)
All reviews
"small group"
in 103 reviews
"night tour"
in 100 reviews
"would highly recommend this tour"
in 66 reviews
"meeting point"
in 31 reviews

Reviewed November 20, 2017

Reviewed November 9, 2017

My wife and I did the Paris Tour on October 18th, with our tour guide J.B. (Jean Baptiste) and "guide in training" Manon. It was absolutely a wonderful time!! There is no better way to see and be part of the hustle and bustle of Paris then on this bike tour! You see far more in 4 hours then you'd ever see on foot. And because you are on a bike, you are part of Paris, not just looking at it out a tour bus window. We rode into, through, out of, beside...etc. etc. Notre Dame, The Eiffel Tower, the Louvre, The Seine, narrow shop lined streets out of a postcard....We went everywhere!! There was absolutely no issues or worries by my utter inability to speak French...:) The meeting point, St. Michael's Fountain, is extremely easy to find, and J.B. and Manon's English were flawless, probably better than mine. And I am finding out on these bike tours (We went on bike tours in London and St. Kitts) that the tour guides know everything about everything!! J.B. even had a satirical response when I commented that "Those Robert E. Lee Statues are everywhere..." as we rode by one of the multitude of statues and monuments that you see on the tour. And traffic was a non-issue.The tour utilizes almost the entire time side streets and bike lanes, much of it along the Seine. You only crossed busy streets at an intersection; just using the crosswalk at the traffic lights. And bicyclists are everywhere in Paris! This is absolutely the best way to see Paris. If you can ride a bike, DO THIS TOUR!!!

3  Thank renick1011
Reviewed November 8, 2017

Great way to explore and get to know the city. The bikes are comfortable and easy to use. Our guides, Cecilia and Martina (we did 2 different tours) were both very enthusiastic and friendly, engaging and knowledgeable. Would highly recommend!