“Rollin' Through Paris!”

Giverny and Monet Small-Group Half-Day Trip
Ranked #2 of 146 Outdoor Activities in Paris
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We provide each of our guests with an authentic and memorable experience of visiting France. Our unique tours and excursions will entertain and educate both the novice and the most discerning traveler. Book with us and be sure that your visits to Paris, Versailles, and the French countryside are fun, hassle free, and full of great memories!
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Stairs / elevator, Lockers / storage, Stroller parking, Food available for purchase, Bathroom facilities, Activities for young children
Reviewed March 14, 2014

I'm telling you right now, when you're in Paris drop what you're doing and go see the folks at Blue Bike Tours. We just did this a few days ago and, personally, I had an epically wonderful time. Even though we had been to Paris several times before, seeing the city from this new vantage point was simply wonderful. The tour was easy to arrange, easy to get to, and easy to do. Our guide, Claire, could not have been better. Her bountiful knowledge of French history was matched equally by her sense of humor as we rolled our way through the Left Bank, Le Marais and through some neighborhoods we had never seen before. We never felt hurried, had plenty of stopping time to enjoy what was around us and even had time for lunch at the crest of Rue Mouffetarde, our favorite street in Paris. And, I am a new cyclist. I thought this adventure might kill me, but, instead, it flat out inspired me to do more! A day well spent!

Reviewed March 13, 2014

I see that our new friend, Ali, also left a complimentary review. Our guide, Guillaume, was a fun and friendly guide whose passion brought our group together. While my wife, (young-adult) son and I didn't know Guillaume (and Ali) at the beginning, we felt like we were good friends by an hour into the ride. The activity was the best way to see the major landmarks over a significant distance; we were not tired even after four hours and learned a lot from our guide -- not only about the sites but also in response to our general questions -- a great example of customer service. I am here partially on vacation with my family but also checking out activities and places for our company trip (over 20 people), and will definitely put this activity on the top of our list-to-do.

1  Thank Peter C
Reviewed March 12, 2014

My husband and I had the best 4 hours on a Blue Bike Tour in Paris. We were met by a very friendly and knowledgeable guide Claire. She made our leisurely ride to all the points of interest in Paris extremely enjoyable. The ride was paced for everyone. We stopped at an amazing French bakery at lunchtime and enjoyed the traditionally very French baked delights. We would definitely recommend this way of seeing Paris. At the conclusion of the tour, Claire offered us a map with significant points of interest labelled. Nothing was too much trouble for her.

1  Thank CHIZDENATEIGHTEEN
Reviewed March 12, 2014

went on this tour on my first day with group of 5 including the guide Guillaume. The guide was excellent with his knowledge of paris. his passion for the city was very evident. he also gave us many tips from a parisian point of view which was wonderful to take into the rest of the trip. he ride itself was perfect. not too hard and got to see so much in the four hours. definitely better than a bus tour as we were able to enjoy the ride on the river and along the eiffel tower and finish off in style at the ending of the tour de france route. highly recommend A+++++++_

1  Thank ali a
Reviewed March 12, 2014

The 2 tours that we did this week with Blue Bike Tours were both amazing experiences. The " Secrets of Paris " with Claire was our first & I was really surprised to be shown all these quirky sights in an area which I have visited so many times and thought I knew well . We visited Versailles yesterday with Hava & were again overwelmed by her level of Historical knowledge which was delivered in the fashion of a great story teller , with passion and real humour . The little blue bikes are beaut !! Both Claire & Hava gave us the rules and were quick to work out those in the group who might need a little assistance . For a non bike rider I felt very safe in the routes they took us through Paris & around the beautiful gardens & village of Versailes . .The groups are small ( capped at around 10 I believe ) so there is good opportunity for you to get to know each other & have good interaction . I look forward to my next visit to Paris & will definately be looking at doing another Blue Bike tour . It's always great to find people who truly love what they do in life and this was definately our experience with the staff of this small Parisian company . Thank you to them all for making our Parisian experience such an exceptionally good one on this occasion !

1  Thank Olwyn S