Open today: 7:00 AM - 11:00 PM

from $34.10
from $34.10
from $91.10
3,451 results
All reviews jean baptiste amazing race paris tour hidden paris picnic lunch great tour small group night tour would highly recommend this tour french history major sites highlight of our trip explore paris private tour knowledgeable guide four hours meeting point
Reviewed July 23, 2013

What a fantastic way to get a quick and fun overview of the highlights of Paris, and to meet some great people while you're doing so. Getting a quick overview of various "must sees" in Paris is a great way to determine which areas you want to visit later in more depth. It was also a lot of fun to hang around with a bunch of strangers for a while. I met people from 3 continents! The cycling was also a blast. How many people can say they cycled around the courtyard of the Louvre? Cycling on the streets was fun too. If you obey the traffic signs everything is just fine (in case you are a bit anxious about the thought of riding a bike in Paris traffic - cyclists have the right of way). I would recommend bringing some smaller bills or some larger denomination coins for tips. I only had a large bill and some small coins and wanted to leave Claire a tip for the awesome guiding she did. Some others only had currency from their own country. Even if you don't think you'll tip, give yourself the option because I'm kicking myself for leaving a small tip.

1  Thank DeepFrozenCanuck
Reviewed July 23, 2013

We booked a private tour. We had 4 adults and 3 kids with us. All of us had a blast riding around Paris. This is a great way to see the city. Hava, our guide was so knowledgeable. We learned a lot about the city in just a few hours. You could tell she loved the city, and that made us fall in love too. We also paid extra for a picnic with wine. We loved sitting in the park close to the Eiffel tower. It was amazing! We went shopping for the food with the locals at a few different shops, that was a highlight also. The food was delicious to say the least, and it was just a sandwich, but it was the whole experience that made this so great. By far this was the best money spent in Paris! If we are severe in Paris again we will definitely be riding around on a blue bike! Thank you Hava for the best part of our time in Paris.

Date of experience: March 2013
Reviewed July 23, 2013

We did the Versailles tour with Blue Bike Tours. It was great, especially after a few days walking around Paris. The guide was excellent and my daughter quickly bonded with the other kids on the tour. One thing to note: if you arrive at Gare d'Austerlitz on the metro you need to go upstairs to find the meeting point. We screwed this up and ended up meeting every one else in Versailles (sorry JB!). But this is highly recommended as the best way to see Versailles. The grounds are the best part and you won't see them all on foot.

Reviewed July 23, 2013

My family and I took the Blue Bike tour of the Paris landmarks, we all had a great time including my wife who is not a regular cyclist ! The tour was well paced, very interesting, great fun and on the coolest bikes in Paris.
I would recommend to anyone both first timers in Paris or regular visitors.
5 stars to Blue Bike and our guide JB.

Reviewed July 23, 2013

We had an amazing ride and tour of Versailles! Our 11yr old daughter and 13yr old niece had a ton of fun while learning some interesting history as well. We miss the cheese and baguettes!