Open today: 7:00 AM - 11:00 PM

from $43.00
from $52.30
from $115.10
3,441 results
All reviews jean baptiste paris tour amazing race hidden paris picnic lunch great tour small group night tour would highly recommend this tour french history highlight of our trip explore paris private tour knowledgeable guide major sites four hours meeting point
Reviewed July 23, 2013

My family and I took the Blue Bike tour of the Paris landmarks, we all had a great time including my wife who is not a regular cyclist ! The tour was well paced, very interesting, great fun and on the coolest bikes in Paris.
I would recommend to anyone both first timers in Paris or regular visitors.
5 stars to Blue Bike and our guide JB.

Reviewed July 23, 2013

We had an amazing ride and tour of Versailles! Our 11yr old daughter and 13yr old niece had a ton of fun while learning some interesting history as well. We miss the cheese and baguettes!

Reviewed July 22, 2013

We did the “Paris Landmark Bike Tour”. It was wonderful. Jean-Philippe was our guide, and he was very knowledgeable about everything to do with Paris. I would recommend doing the tour on your first full day in Paris. It gives you an idea of what you may want to see (or possibly avoid). It will also help with navigating the city.

1  Thank Jordan K
Reviewed July 20, 2013

We did the Versailles tour with JB - he was awesome and we loved the whole trip and I would give him 5 stars. We also did the Paris landmarks bike ride, it was very good but I think JB had already set the standard for tour guides, and this guide wasn't as good but maybe it was just because his English wasn't perfect. So I think that tour was only worth 3 stars. In any case I would recommend this company as both tours were very informative. Just one note, on the Paris tour, the guide quite often was caught out talking to people on the tour whilst waiting for the traffic lights to turn green, he didn't notice until last minute then headed across the road which then was dangerous as the end of the line cyclists were then crossing on red lights - this happened quite a few times and could have been a disaster and quite dangerous.

Reviewed July 20, 2013

So thrilled we took the Versailles Blue Bike Tour--it was actually surreal to be biking under 100% blue skies on the same path the Tour de France will be using for Stage 21! Hava was an excellent guide, the lunch we purchased at the market was one of our most delicious meals in Paris, and the pace of the day was very relaxing! The bikes were comfortable and easy to use, and we loved that each bike had its own name! We learned a lot of history along the way, and it was fun getting to know the others in our group. After the bike portion, Hava escorted us all of the way into the Palace of Versailles to make sure our headsets were issued, backpacks were checked, etc. It was great going into the Palace in the late afternoon after most of the crowds of the day had gone. Very easy to get back to the Metro to head back to Paris when we were done with the day. Truly one of the best memories of our European trip!