“Highlight of out trip”

Eiffel Tower : Skip-The-Line with Summit Access
Ranked #2 of 144 Outdoor Activities in Paris
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We provide each of our guests with an authentic and memorable experience of visiting France. Our unique tours and excursions will entertain and educate both the novice and the most discerning traveler. Book with us and be sure that your visits to Paris, Versailles, and the French countryside are fun, hassle free, and full of great memories!
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Lockers / storage, Activities for young children, Bathroom facilities, Stairs / elevator, Food available for purchase, Stroller parking
San Mateo, California
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Highlight of out trip”
Reviewed July 14, 2013

We recently visited Paris with our 3 children (ages 13, 11 and 8) and took a private tour of the Landmarks with Blue Bike Tours. It was our first full day in Paris,so we thought it would be a good introduction to the city. We couldn't have been happier. Our Guide JP was friendly, extremely knowledgeable,safety conscious and incredibly accommodating. The best part was stopping at a local market where we picked up fresh baguettes, cheeses, meats, fruits, and wine and went to the park near the Eiffel Tower (JP supplied the picnic blanket, plates, cups and utensils, and of course the Parisian local knowledge). We saw every major landmark and took some phenomenal pictures. The tour lasted 6 hours and our 8 year old kept up without a single complaint. How often does that happen?! We couldn't recommend this more. What a fantastic way to start the trip.

Visited July 2013
4 Thank DarreninSF

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Manila, Philippines
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“A good overview of Paris”
Reviewed July 14, 2013

Being an avid biker, I cannot help but love the idea of going around Paris and visit the landmarks by bike. The bikes were heavy but very well maintained. Our guide, Sonia, made sure everyone in our group had a comfortable and enjoyable ride. She was well informed and gave a good introduction of the sights in Paris. I also booked a tour of Versailles from the Blue Bike Tours and they were quite prompt in giving me my 5 euro discount for the second tour. The other staff of BBT with whom I interacted with are also very friendly and looked after my concerns. I have not compared the service of BBT with the other bike tours in Paris but I would say BBT would be a tough act to beat!

2 Thank NaughtyBunny1012
Somerset West, South Africa
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Best money spent in Paris”
Reviewed July 14, 2013

We had a great time with Jean-Philippe showing us the beautiful city. He has a way with people and kept us all gripped from start to end. He even knows the taxi and bus drivers and when he shows them to stop, they listen! Make sure you go to the WC before the trip coz JP is fair but strict ;). I enjoyed our long conversations at the front of the pack about the ideal tyre pressure and how to make them survive the Paris streets. Don't even think about using the city cycles (Vèlib') before you haven't been shown the way by these guys.

2 Thank EJL001
Rio de Janeiro, RJ
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Go in the very first day”
Reviewed July 13, 2013

Nice guy, nice tour, nice city. Its a fare price for a 4 hour tour full of information and attention. Doing it in the first day you will have a better idea about what to see again. The tour isn't heavy, even for a couple of 54 and 52 years old who never do exercises, like me and my wife.

Visited July 2013
2 Thank Jose Gomes C
Ankeny, Iowa
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“A great day!”
Reviewed July 13, 2013

Paris Blue Bikes tours is a completely professional tour company that showed up on time, the bikes were in good repair, the tour was well thought out and our guide Sonya was adorable. She was totally french but actually had a bit of an American accent. My two teens and I had a blast with Sonya as our tour guide. Bike tours are the way to go! I cannot recommend highly enough! Two thumbs up!

1 Thank Scott M