“A Fantastic Way to See Paris”
Review of Blue Fox Travel

Giverny and Monet Small-Group Half-Day Trip
Ranked #2 of 146 Outdoor Activities in Paris
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We provide each of our guests with an authentic and memorable experience of visiting France. Our unique tours and excursions will entertain and educate both the novice and the most discerning traveler. Book with us and be sure that your visits to Paris, Versailles, and the French countryside are fun, hassle free, and full of great memories!
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Stairs / elevator, Bathroom facilities, Lockers / storage, Activities for young children, Stroller parking, Activities for older children
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“A Fantastic Way to See Paris”
Reviewed March 24, 2013

This was definitely one of the highlights of my trip! I would recommend scheduling the tour early in your stay, as it really helps you get your bearings and understand the city. Our guide was wonderful. He was funny, informative, and ensured that everyone in our group was ok. The route was flat and easy, and the tour takes you by all of the best sites in Paris. I would HIGHLY recommend this tour to anyone visiting Paris!

1 Thank Jpinkston1

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Yorkshire, England
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Fabulous introduction to the highlights of Paris”
Reviewed March 22, 2013

Thank you Jean Phillippe from Nina and myself for a wonderful guided tour of the top attractions on our first full day in Paris - helped us to decide where to go from there. Great value for money and a very informative, fun and different way to see the city

Chicago, Illinois, United States
“A fun family activity”
Reviewed March 21, 2013

Everyone in our family loved doing the blue bike tour! My mother was having some pains in her legs, so walking around the city was difficult. This was a great option for her to see everything without having leg pains. My 10-year-old sister loved it, and the exertion necessary was just fine for a child her age.

JB, the owner who was our tour guide, is French and is very knowledgeable. He gave us many perspectives we had never heard. He took us to all the classic spots, plus a few that I wouldn't have thought of. He was also very kind and helpful. He could see that we were having difficulty ordering our lunch in French, so he stepped in and translated for us. He also gave us lots of information about how to travel in Paris. We were confused about tipping and ordering; he spent a good 15 minutes after the tour was over talking through those things with the four of us. This was not something he had to do--just an act of kindness. As well, his wife is American and he lived in America, so he understands and respects Americans.

This was the perfect way to see the city affordable, quickly, comfortably, and leisurely.

The only improvement I could suggest would be a little more training and warning about driving alongside traffic. He gave us the option to wear helmets, esp. for the child, but we chose not to. If I had been aware how close we would be to the cars, I would have made sure she wore one. I was quite nervous at several points during the tour about her driving that close to traffic; a bit more warning and teaching would have been nice.

London, United Kingdom
“A very entertaining & informative bike ride in Paris”
Reviewed March 21, 2013

A surprise trip to Paris for my wife's 50th birthday, I stumbled upon the blue bike tours review on trip advisor and as the wife loves cycling booked it straight away. It's a fantastic way to get your bearings and see around many attractions with enjoyable banter from Hava the co owner of the firm. All the riders quickly started chatting and exchanging comments about the sights and tour, although the ride lasts almost 5 hours it is done at a leisurely pace and time flys by. Can't wait to go back to this beautiful city and will definately book the other tours Hava offers, I can't recommend this enough, give it a try it's fabulous value. Happy cycling all the very best Garry & Sara Seaton. Ps it is very safe, mostly done on excellent cycle tracks

New York City, New York
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Amazing tour”
Reviewed March 20, 2013

We had arranged a tour with Blue Bike Tours 5 days before our arrival in Paris. The communication with e-mail was excellent. Hava, our guide was very informative and knowledgeable. The tour with bikes is something i have never done again and i can say that is one of the most fun things i ever done. Great tour and great company!!

Visited February 2013