“The best part of our trip.”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Blue Fox Travel

Eiffel Tower : Skip-The-Line with Summit Access
Ranked #2 of 137 Outdoor Activities in Paris
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We provide each of our guests with an authentic and memorable experience of visiting France. Our unique tours and excursions will entertain and educate both the novice and the most discerning traveler. Book with us and be sure that your visits to Paris, Versailles, and the French countryside are fun, hassle free, and full of great memories!
Useful Information: Stairs / elevator, Activities for young children, Bathroom facilities, Lockers / storage, Food available for purchase, Stroller parking, Activities for older children
Copenhagen, Denmark
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The best part of our trip.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 14, 2012

We took a long weekend in Paris and my friend told me to do this tour as soon as we arrived. My wife and I cycle everyday in Copenhagen but Paris is very different to our city. We were very glad to have such an excellent local guide. Jean Baptiste was full of good information and funny stories about his city. We learned so much from him and want to recommend the Blue Bike Tour to everyone! Such a good route that takes you to all the best sights in Paris, in 4 hours we saw so much. Just remember to dress very warm because it gets cold with the wind in December. (They do give you gloves and scarf if you forget, like I did.)

Visited December 2012
1 Thank Hans A

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Paris
“Great experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 13, 2012

I have been in Paris so many times for 2-3 days. Hoewever I didnt have the chance to explore it. The tour was a very good idea and i have really learned many things. It is a good choice and value for money. Next time i will definetely book the night tour.

Visited November 2012
1 Thank Elena P
Singapore, Singapore
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great Experience while in Paris”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 11, 2012

I had a wonderful experience with Blue Bike. thanks to Hava our Guide, she is great! honestly the whole experience with Blue Bike was so much better than i had ever expected to be. the cycling was easy, Hava was so kind, helpful and so knowledgeable. I highly recommended Blue Bike to everybody who's visiting Paris, especially if this is your first trip. she brought us to visit the most interesting part of Paris within the day and shares history while we stopped at certain places.
Too bad i missed the night cycling cos it was fully booked. definitely will come back again for night cycling

Visited September 2012
1 Thank Cecilia_abigail
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A good introduction to Paris”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 9, 2012

My boyfriend and I really enjoyed the Blue Bike tour! We went on our first full day in Paris and we found it extremely helpful in getting orientated and picking out places to visit. Our tourguide was enthusiastic, kind and knowledgeable. The biking was not difficult with the blue bikes. However, it's important to be confident at biking because there are some busy streets and hills. It was a very friendly way to start our trip in Paris and we learned a basic history of Paris which was useful for the rest of the trip.

1 Thank SuzWorldTravel
Chicago, Illinois
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Wonderful tour - this is a MUST!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 8, 2012

My fiance and I were in Paris for 5 days and this was the absolute highlight of our stay. I highly recommend this tour! We took it in the beginning of our stay, which is the best way to go because it helps to get you familiar with the city and you can figure out which sites you really want to go back to. JP was our tour guide - he was amazing!! Super friendly, funny and his knowledge of the city and all its history was outstanding. He speaks perfect English as well. I thought I would be nervous riding a bike among the city traffic but the cars really do watch out for bikers and JP is great at keeping an eye on everyone and will get you through the lights and traffic. Also, he knows his way around the city so well, so you end up taking a lot of small (and beautiful) side streets, away from traffic. We stopped at a lot of different sites where we would get off our bikes and JP would give us the history and fun facts, along with his binder of pictures (very cool to see old photos of Paris). After the tour, JP took the time to mark all of our stops on maps for anyone that wanted it. We referred back to that map the rest of our stay and it helped us plan out our activities for the remaining days. The other great thing about this tour company is that they keep the groups small (I think no more than 10). You'll see other bike tours with a ton of people - which doesn't seem very safe. Book this tour - you can't go wrong!

Visited November 2012