“A great find !”

Au Coin des Gourmets
Reserve with
Au Coin des Gourmets is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1,700 of 17,611 Restaurants in Paris
Cuisines: Cambodian, Vietnamese
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Louvre / Palais-Royal
Reviewed June 11, 2014

An excellent option if you have had enough french food !. The diner and the place is great. Good and gracious service, lovely meal with delicious viet namese food and reasonably priced ... I recommend !

Reviewed May 26, 2014

Absolutely excellent. And unique. Now, I can't vouch for authenticity, but tasty, yes. Just lovely. I opted for the Cambodian 30E 3-course dinner and each item was fabulous. Fish soup - amazing! Never had anything like it. Chopped fish, vermicelli, in a lightly spicy broth....wow. The portion was large - really, I probably could have done with just that and a salad. And the minced pork over popped rice - who knew?! Now, I was disappointed when I saw the amount of pork - it looked tiny. But I was already feeling full and once I spread it over the popped rice...uniquely yummy! Then dessert arrived - and that was a huge portion. It was listed as a flan on the menu, but was so different, in both consistency and flavor, I had to ask what they put in it.....just eggs, sugar and coconut milk, then baked - with just the right browning on the top. As I was dining alone, I often saw folks stop and look at the menu, then walk on. I have to encourage you......don't pass it up. Unless, like you're others in the restaurant looking for pad thai and American fried rice - go somewhere else for that. Granted, I'm only basing my comments on having tried 3 things - guess I'll have to go back for more.

Reviewed April 9, 2014

An excellent place for dining and meeting. The food was outrageously of great taste and the service was 5 stars quality. A fabulous and very unique experience !! Highly recommended !

Reviewed March 17, 2014 via mobile

Always try to dine here on every visit to the city. Serving Cambodia Laos Vietnam food. All I can say the food till the dessrt from the menu are all delicious. A must try if you love asian food. Maybe 1 visit is not enough....lol.

Reviewed February 17, 2014 via mobile

We came here as a family of 4(with 2 young boys) early at around 7pm by Paris standards and we did not book a table, and were seated straight away. The food was nice and service was very efficient. Nice ambient, and busy. The portions are on a small side to my liking, but cooked perfectly. Our older child wasn't well and my wife felt a little bit ushered by the owner when our older boy vomited(not as a cause by the food served, the winter bug he had before schools breakup for half term) and we left in a hurry.

We would still go back there though as we like the service and food.